Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How important is the 'THUG MENTALITY' for a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    It's not, it's total bull****, an act. You know how many "thugs" walk into a boxing gym or anything like it and leave in tears or completely embarrassed? Many trainers would prefer you leave that **** at the door so you can learn and not you think you know it all.
    You're full of sh'it you dirty little f@ggot.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about. It's comments like this that expose people like you. You ain't never set foot in a gym if that's what you think. You p'ussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Thug mentality is one of the biggest factors for me

I always look at

height
      reach
      weight
      thug mentality
      imagine thug mentality at the tale of the tape how do you measure it?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
        How the f'uck would you know f@ggot?
        You never fought you little b'itch.

Why you talkin tough larry? You a f@ggot.
        Snitchin on a forum...
        ok,alt...............

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
          You're full of sh'it you dirty little f@ggot.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about. It's comments like this that expose people like you. You ain't never set foot in a gym if that's what you think. You p'ussy.
          You're right...ive trained in multiple gyms actually.

Dirty little f@ggot? Tough internet guy....im sure you're a real bad ass lol...bad ass puzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            ok,alt...............
            Larry...i do believe we have a real live bad ass here lol!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
              Manny Pacquiao isnt a thug
              You just have to be hungry, guys from the street are hungry because boxing is all they have
              Hes a savage though he originally came from the mountains.

Comment

Yes because its that "thug mentality" that causes a boxer to get up and go to the gym every day or sacrifice his favorite foods to make weight...... You don't box do you?

Comment

I agree ggg was running with gangs and other thugs beating up elderly older civilians

Comment

Boxers regardless of where there from are generally FIERCE competitors, especially at the highest level...a bad upbringing, where you have to fend for yourself, where you have to kill or be killed, where few can make it out of obviously builds a tremendous amount of character and puts you through situations far more dangerous than being punched. Guys who know it's back to nothing if they don't make obviously have more to fight for but it's not a prerequisite...I think Wlad is a ***** but his brother vitali had a ferocious desire to win. Look at Roberto Duran....came from the bottom of the bottom to world champion...Marco Antonio Barrera has a law degree and came from a privileged family....was one of the scariest most fierce competitors of his time. Completely different upbringings and mentality in that regard, but both shared a burning desire to destroy their opponents and win by any means necessary.
                    Last edited by N!Ck F.; 07-27-2017, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      imagine thug mentality at the tale of the tape how do you measure it?
                      I don't know how you'd measure it but you can put this graphic up on the tale of the tape.

1 thug life graphic = minimal thug mentality

5 thug life graphics = maximum thug mentality

Comment

Working...
                      X