• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
    I’ll drink this.

Drink it anyway you soft cvnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
      How does weed enhance a boxer?
      joshua got busted selling weed right before the olympics, and it didn't hurt his career so...

Comment

He’s clean until some organization says he isn’t.

Comment

Speculation is all you have, or a schitty opinion. Slandering boxers that haven’t popped is grounds to get sued.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Not when your young , but when your 35 plus like Mayweather was you have to use something why do you think that IV Flush was there. In my 20’s I didn’t even lift weights just the push ups the Army made me do and people thought I did steroids and lifted weights , I said no my dad was a stocky dude
            lol yes Fraud got caught red handed. shows how dirty atheltic commision is. Why even test if your going to let somebody juiced to the gills fight. Worse part is people turn blind eye and support cheaters.
            Last edited by GorillaDog; 09-23-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

How does weed enhance a boxer?
              If a boxer can smoke weed then I would not trust them not to do any sort of drugs. Nothing to do with enhancing. If you are an athlete then zero drugs should be the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                If a boxer can smoke weed then I would not trust them not to do any sort of drugs. Nothing to do with enhancing. If you are an athlete then zero drugs should be the way.

Does that go for Alcohol as well? Or are you just prejudice against weed?

Comment

Jameel McCline (early 00's HW contender) recently admitted he used PEDs during his career & he stated verbatim "Joshua is DEFINITELY on some PED". Lotsa these PED cheats (McCline, Sonnen & others lesser known) have said they can tell just cuz of how cats look if they are using. I've not explored what thats all about, but it seems like a thing cuz I'm a UFC fan & upon the USADA coming into the UFC there were a few guys who "looked like they were on PEDs" to these types of cats who's bodies like legit deflated lmfao so I think they might be onto something although idk if its 100% accurate.

That said I tend to think a lot of top boxers are or have done something at some point in their career. And I tend to think Joshua is among them with guys like Floyd & Manny & Real Deal Holyfield & so many others. But if you don't get caught I say fair play.

Comment

Does that go for Alcohol as well? Or are you just prejudice against weed?
                    Drugs.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Drugs.....

Alcohol is a drug, just mostly legal around the world and more dangerous to society than weed.

Comment

Working...
                      X