Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko Wants Mikey Garcia Fight Right After Pedraza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    He threw a hissyfit and like the fake internet tough guy he is he challenged me to a fight so I said cool (I wanted a street fight bare knuckle) but since I care nothing about him and he cyber stalks me he's got to come out here to LA or pay for my flights and compensate my time off work which he then said he couldn't afford or some crap I just heard excuses. LOL, like I care at all about a middle aged loser casual boxing fan. He didn't even know who Usyk was and had never heard of him but was convinced he'd accomplished more in the sport than him. LOL.

He bragged about how great he is as a boxer so I simply asked show some video, show your name in a record book or something but he never could.

He got blocked because he's all talk and backed down when his bluff was called.
    If your going to lie then go back to your history you fake a*s b!tch. When you go to the Garden we can meet. I know you pretend to ignore me but on the real you reading my posts. You are like Triple L, aint fight nobody....LMMFAO! You doing a lot of yapping so on that note I will buy your stay over here so we can duke it out, record it & post it here on this sight. Get at me chris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
      dude is just bored. he gets his attention here let him be there is another gangster War Mikey. them two can squad up.
      You just mad cuz all your picks have been losing....LMMFAO! Since you want to side with him I guess it is true that losers are a dime a dozen.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I didn't say he is a light heavyweight I said he admits he walks around weighing the same as one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uEwv9FVBig

Loma's a smaller guy than Mikey.
        He was joking you fukan ******....LOL....at 2:27 you hear his boys laugh cuz he joking & he points to them like ha-ha. You lying to much! I think you are a reporter since you say you go to all the fights & like to lie or change the facts & narrative. You probably look like fat dan rafael that's why you don't want to box me you weak a*s Twinky!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          You are correct, the list is small because most fighters don't wait to turn pro until their 25! If Roy Jones Jr., Pernell Whitaker, Oscar De La Hoya, or Floyd Mayweather had waited to turn pro until they were 25, they would've won titles in their 2nd pro fight! Question is, could Loma have won a title @ 21?
          No one can say if Whitaker, Oscar, or Floyd could have won a title with just a couple fights, even if they had waited longer to turn pro because the fact is, they took the normal maturation process in the Pro's. Anything else is hypothetical/supposition. But again, they are also HOF fighters.

As to Lom, he could have turned pro after winning his first gold medal and then and racked up a bunch of fights against increasing opposition and gaining pro learning experience like most fighters do and fought for a title at a younger age. But the fact is, with countless fighters, only a small number have won a title within 10 fights, let alone multiple titles, and any age of the spectrum.

Any way you look at it, Lom is special. So is Floyd, Oscar, Whitaker, and others, but even HOF fighters who turned pro in their mid 20's would not have even thought about fighting for a title in their 2nd or 3rd pro fight. Lom dared to be great.
          Last edited by richardt; 09-20-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            No one can say if Whitaker, Oscar, or Floyd could have won a title with just a couple fights, even if they had waited longer to turn pro because the fact is, they took the normal maturation process in the Pro's. Anything else is hypothetical/supposition. But again, they are also HOF fighters.

As to Lom, he could have turned pro after winning his first gold medal and then and racked up a bunch of fights against increasing opposition and gaining pro learning experience like most fighters do and fought for a title at a younger age. But the fact is, with countless fighters, only a small number have won a title within 10 fights, let alone multiple titles, and any age of the spectrum.

Any way you look at it, Lom is special. So is Floyd, Oscar, Whitaker, and others, but even HOF fighters who turned pro in their mid 20's would not have even thought about fighting for a title in their 2nd or 3rd pro fight. Lom dared to be great.
            Loma is special, but if he dared to be great, he would've turned pro after his first Olympic Gold Medal!

Comment

Loma is special, but if he dared to be great, he would've turned pro after his first Olympic Gold Medal!
              Agreed. He should have fought for a world title his first fight if he wanted to be great.

Comment

No, he dared to be great because out of the hundreds of thousands of fighters who turned pro as early as 14 in Mexico and as late as 30 years old and later globally, he was one of a handful of fighters who won a title and in fact multiple titles by his 10th fight. THAT is the bottom line. If anyone wants to debate that, I expect a sizable list of fighters who have accomplished the same. I wont hold my breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  No, he dared to be great because out of the hundreds of thousands of fighters who turned pro as early as 14 in Mexico and as late as 30 years old and later globally, he was one of a handful of fighters who won a title and in fact multiple titles by his 10th fight. THAT is the bottom line. If anyone wants to debate that, I expect a sizable list of fighters who have accomplished the same. I wont hold my breath.
                  Please provide the LONG list of champions that waited until they won 2 Olympic Gold Medals before they turned pro?

Comment

Please provide the LONG list of champions that waited until they won 2 Olympic Gold Medals before they turned pro?
                    That's a brain dead question because how many fighters have won 2 gold medals? Like I said, provide the list of fighters over the last 50 years or more who won multiple titles by their 10th fight at ANY age. This is not remotely debatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      Agreed. He should have fought for a world title his first fight if he wanted to be great.
                      Exactly! My beef w/ the Euros is that everybody talks as if they're the greatest we've ever seen! When they talk about Loma, "We've never seen anything like this!" Really? We didn't see Roy, Sweet Pea, and Floyd? Lampley says, "GGG is the modern day Muhammad Ali!" Seriously? C'mon Son!

Comment

Working...
                      X