Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Vs GGG III......... you in our out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but don't necessarily need to see it next. Plenty of other good fights for both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
      Both fights were pretty boring to me and it's clear that Canelo is the better fighter here.
      Most people #DKSAB

Comment

I think they are made for each other, but I vote I'm out. GGG will not will against Canelo and he is declining and Canelo is improving.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          yes and no. yes because the rematch was even better than the first. no for the obvious reasons: golovkin has beat him twice and can only win via KO.
          That's why I get on you dudes cuz ya'll a*s backwards....LOL....Nelo outboxed Triple L in the 1st fight then beat down Triple L in the 2nd fight....LMMFAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Yes, but don't necessarily need to see it next. Plenty of other good fights for both guys.
            If it's not next then it should never happen. GGG is not getting any younger. From here on out, GGG will only slip up even more.

Comment

Both fights were boring. One guy throwing jabs 40% of the time, the other guy landing power shots that does literally nothing to his opponent. Fight doesn't have much excitement.
              You call that nothing? FOH

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                Most people #DKSAB
                90% jabbing.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  You call that nothing? FOH

I meant "nothing" in terms of knocking GGG down or out. Canelo threw every thing and didn't even wobble GGG. GGG threw like 90% jabs at Canelo. This fight was BORING.

Comment

**** it , I'm in. I wanna see ggg get that name on his resume by some miracle. I don't see ggg fighting anyone else now either, it's canelo or retire.

Comment

If it's not next then it should never happen. GGG is not getting any younger. From here on out, GGG will only slip up even more.
                      He looked like the same ole GGG to me. Just in with top competition now so he won't look as good. Put him in against WMJ or Vanes and he washes them easy, just as he will with the likes of Wade etc. The top level guys he has faced he has fought them pretty much even.

And it's not like Canelo dominated. It was another close fight. You would think in a year's span Canelo would be a solid favorite, but I expect another close fight. These two are evenly matched elite fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X