No announcement yet.

Referee saves floyd in RD 9 Video here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    It's borderline on the belt line. Similar to the first punch that ward landed on kovalev.
    thats a low blow for sure. lol. it's not borderline.

Comment

I'm going to educate you guys on boxing and the human body. The pain a low blow causes can range from a short sting to completely debilitating you.

This is how you know it wasn't a legal body shot. If you get hit with a body shot that makes you fold in half, you're not making a full recovery in 5 seconds I don't care how in shape you are.

Based on Mayweather's reaction, that was a low blow that resulted in a short sting. If a body shot were to cause that reaction, it would have showed throughout the round. He would not have been able to press McGregor and would've laid off for the rest of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
        I'm going to educate you guys on boxing and the human body. The pain a low blow causes can range from a short sting to completely debilitating you.

This is how you know it wasn't a legal body shot. If you get hit with a body shot that makes you fold in half, you're not making a full recovery in 5 seconds I don't care how in shape you are.

Based on Mayweather's reaction, that was a low blow that resulted in a short sting. If a body shot were to cause that reaction, it would have showed throughout the round. He would not have been able to press McGregor and would've laid off for the rest of the fight.
        it would have been a left to the body as well, and you can't recover - like you said. and we have footage ffs but people are deluded.

Comment

I thought it was a legal punch that caught Floyd.

Comment

Damn, TBE couldn't take a guy with no professional boxing bouts out in less than 10 rds?

Comment

Clear as day.

Not a low blow.

It's inside the belt line. Floyd got badly hurt by a novice.

The truth keeps on Coming out. Floyd was in trouble. Ref saved his ass.

This is as clear as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                thats a low blow for sure. lol. it's not borderline.

Gloves touching inside the belt line. Not a low blow.

Video more accuracy.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Floyd has been my 2nd fave fighter after RJJ for over a decade and even I admit that punch was good and it hurt Floyd. Contrary to what people are saying though, it was neither the ref or Floyd who played Conor here, it was Conor himself for grabbing Floyd in some weird way that I don't even understand why he did that after hurting him.

Comment

These blows were good just like Ward's body punching vs Kovalev. Floyd got saved by a confused McGregor trying to grab him and hump him, prompting the ref to have to break them up.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    looks pretty low to me lol.

The right hook to the body isn't even a damaging shot most of the time, no liver there you can walk it off pretty easy. It was low
                    It's not damaging, but it certainly folded Floyd to a fetus position. Conor could have T'd off from that, but as you can see Referee saves Floyd's ass again by pushing Conor out of the equation so he can't pounce on him.

Truth hurts, but that's what it is. A novice did that to Floyd.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-27-2017, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      These blows were good just like Ward's body punching vs Kovalev. Floyd got saved by a confused McGregor trying to grab him and hump him, prompting the ref to have to break them up.
                      That's McGregor's confused novice inexperienced self, had no idea what to do next. Ref got confused as well and thought it was a low blow coz of McGregor butt fuvking Floyd.

Strange sequence, but you can see Floyd's guardian angel works in mysterious ways lol

Comment

Working...
                      X