Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Haye's injury been confirmed? People are completely speculating...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gotta laugh at these wwe style boxing matches. If that wasn't a set up there never was one in boxing. Now they'll rematch and collect even more money off the British fans.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
      We still have no idea that is what he injured during the fight.
      I am sure it will come out so you can be happy.

Dude was injured and couldn't exit out of the fight. All props to Bellew though, he did it. Not his fault Haye was injured.
      Nothing wrong with capitalizing when you can.

Comment

it reminded me of that movie warrior when tom hardys character is injured

very rarely do we see so much heart on display by a hw

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          If it were serious enough the doc would have not allowed him to fight. A sore achillies is not an injury, Haye got his ass beeat, so it looked like he was injured looll
          His leg got hurt from a legal punch!

Comment

I certainly hope Haye was injured.

As much as I like Haye, I dislike Tony so much more. He talks SO much. But he knocked David out, and that was done with his fists, not his mouth.

Props to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
              You gotta laugh at these wwe style boxing matches. If that wasn't a set up there never was one in boxing. Now they'll rematch and collect even more money off the British fans.
              Hopefully, some cunt will build a wall around you and tax you for breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                Unless I missed it - has there been an official statement from Haye's team, or a doctor regarding the injury?

People are saying "his achilles blew" like it's fact.

I don't think it was all that serious - if he blew his achilles, he wouldn't have been walking around like that after the fight. He'd be limping something fierce.

I think it was just an ankle sprain or a hyperextension in the knee.

But I have no idea, so I won't say for sure like i know, like some of these other clowns are doing.
                I know someone from Haye's camp. I am not supposed to tell anyone this but Haye does not have an injured leg. He developed a Hemorrhoid in training camp and during the fight it got itchier and swollen.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                  I certainly hope Haye was injured.

As much as I like Haye, I dislike Tony so much more. He talks SO much. But he knocked David out, and that was done with his fists, not his mouth.

Props to him.
                  Not really a knockout, just a man who lost his balance and fell through the ropes with Tony leaning on him. It was not the ideal position to be in when you can't put weight on one leg

Haye was never truly hurt, simply had no balance, eventually gassed, he could have made it to the end of the fight, towel had to be thrown in for his own safety, the longer it went the more damage he caused to his leg

Comment

If he tore his Achilles guessing he wouldn't of been able to stand what the exact injury was not sure twisted ankle looked like but it clearly affected his ability to plant and be effective

Comment

Whats this need to be academic? His foot was clearly fucked up.... Sprained ankle or torn achilles, he couldn't put weight on the damn thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X