No announcement yet.

Maybe I am a lil racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    I say an equal amount of bigoted jokes about every group of people because they offset each other thus bringing me back to 0 on the "How racist are you scale?"
    We are both ahead of the game. Stay woke.

Comment

Africans and Ppl of Middle Eastern decent are the same way if u don’t kno them if I hear the accent I give them a high a** price over the phone and its take it or leave it but honestly I think they just like the feeling of being in control of the deal, I saw one guy who’s car broke down and he asked me if I knew a tow guy which I did so I called him my guy told him $65 and he said no he’d pay $60 and I told him you’re broke down stranded and u gonna complain about $5 so yea I think it’s about the deal

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          It was annoying for me at first because Indians will haggle you down to the last penny, it's part of their culture, that is why so many of them have the last name of Patel because Patel means merchant. However, over time I adapted to their game and accepted it for what it is.
          What did they haggle you on, Jim?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post

Comment

Reminds me of this scene, Patel and all.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Reminds me of this scene, Patel and all.

Dead on the mark for this thread.

Comment

I don't like stinky ******s.even though iam a ******

Comment

Motorcity Cobra, are you from Detroit.... live in Detroit?

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
                      Africans and Ppl of Middle Eastern decent are the same way if u don’t kno them if I hear the accent I give them a high a** price over the phone and its take it or leave it but honestly I think they just like the feeling of being in control of the deal, I saw one guy who’s car broke down and he asked me if I knew a tow guy which I did so I called him my guy told him $65 and he said no he’d pay $60 and I told him you’re broke down stranded and u gonna complain about $5 so yea I think it’s about the deal
                      I'm having god damn flashbacks

But middle easterners will haggle the **** outta you too. But one thing I noticed about them is if you do some work for them and they're happy, they'll have you doing work for their whole family. They'll keep you busy. But they do love to haggle.

Comment

Working...
                      X