Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mijares: I Have The Boxing Ability, Experience To Beat Berchelt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mijares: I Have The Boxing Ability, Experience To Beat Berchelt

Former world champion Cristian Mijare has a lot of respect for World Boxing Council super featherweight champion Miguel Berchelt, whom he will likely face on February 10 in Cancun, Quintana Roo. However, the veteran believes that he has enough left in the tank, and enough tricks up his sleeve, to gain the victory over the dangerous puncher. 'Diamante' Mijares, 36 years old, said that against Berchelt, who is 10 years younger, he expects a very tough fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Father time says no

Comment

I remember when Vic Darchinyan knocked him out

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I remember when Vic Darchinyan knocked him out
        Yeah, me too. Mijares entered the fight with a wryly smiling face and sort of a joking attitude, and Darchinyan just beat the **** out of him.

Most probably Berchelt will do the same, but you never know...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          Yeah, me too. Mijares entered the fight with a wryly smiling face and sort of a joking attitude, and Darchinyan just beat the **** out of him.

Most probably Berchelt will do the same, but you never know...
          Darchinyan did that like a decade ago so... probably yeah. It'll be about the same thing.

Comment

A good veteran who unfortunately gets his opportunity too late in his career now that he sliding downhill ...I remember a few years back when he got screwed against Rafael Marquez terrible decision in Mexico City...

Comment

Originally posted by cleto_reyes View Post
              father time says no
              hahahah that video of wilder swinging like a street thug exposes the evident truth about his quality!!! I've always thought he's another hype job... And about mijares!!! Hahaha this dude is delusional!!!

Comment

Mijares is no where he once was. He is close of being shot and all he is going to give Berchelt is another recognizable name in his resume

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  A good veteran who unfortunately gets his opportunity too late in his career now that he sliding downhill ...I remember a few years back when he got screwed against Rafael Marquez terrible decision in Mexico City...
                  He TKO'd Marquez, what you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                  X