No announcement yet.

Reports of Ethnic Cleansing in Myanmar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    self-defense from what? chopping off baby's arm with machete is self-defence?? myanmar is not america or any first world country, this happen in myanmar. this people are zealot, uneducated and violent. as citizen of third world country in sout-east asia myself i knew from experience the horror of ethnic war or ethnic cleansing in backwater country. dont talk out of your ass if you know nothing.

the ronghiya ethnicity always treated like second even third class citizen in south-east asian country. not only because of their religion but also because of their slightly darker skin color.
    You're Muslim right? There's a reason why countries like Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand are tired of the Muslims causing trouble in their countries and fighting back. Maybe your country can take these Muslims and everyone have peace in the region? The Muslims in Myanmar goes to a safe Muslim country, the people of other Asian countries don't have to defend themselves, everyone lives in peace.

Those Rohingya are not native to Myanmar, it's not their country in the first place, it's better that they leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post

Why do most former Viking countries have such soft, effeminate minds?

Many Native Americans fought hard against settlers, and many did engage in massacres, rapes, and kidnappings. They weren't as good at war/have the same weaponry as white people did so it was on a smaller scale and they lost.

You want to try to draw out hypocrisy, so tell me-- do you blame the Native Americans? You've been programmed to think of white people as the cause of all evils in the world, so I'm sure it doesn't bother you at all to think of any white people being raped/slaughtered. After all, it is our fault, right?

For my part, I don't blame them for fighting. I also don't blame settlers for fighting them, it was often necessary. I have a problem with many of the tactics used by the military/government and the broken agreements/treachery, but I can assure you that for as bad as it was, it is nothing compared to what Muslims do as prescribed by their religion. Perhaps that is why we can ultimately live with each other and they cannot. That is why in an era of peace, they want war.
      We live so well with each other, and with the world. I'd like to thank the US for its rapid, dramatic rescue of Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans, their fellow Latinx-Americans. You not only reacted well to our hurricanes, but you also didn't enrich yourselves at our expense. The US is the shining ''Whitefish'' of our world, swimming in currents of peace, liberty, and justice for all.
      Last edited by SunSpace; 12-15-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        I know for a fact they would be the ones doing the ethnic cleansing and rape if the shoe was on the other foot. We've seen it happen many times all over the world.

When a minority group comes into a nation with the specific intent to subvert, destroy, replace, conquer its host through all means necessary (deception, corroding the rule of law, using women and children as shields, terrorism) AND all of these actions are not only condoned by their religion but encouraged by it... What do you expect the host nation to do?

The West is failing with its methods of promoting multiculturalism and liberalism (which Muslims on the whole reject outright). Massive amounts of resources are being spent trying to prevent the outright slaughter of innocents (and frequently failing). Large upticks in sexual violence and other crimes against non-Muslims. It is an absolute failure to deal with the problem, and the future looks darker and darker until our attitudes change.

A country with far less resources (and soft naivety) like Burma has fewer options. Cut through the human shields and eradicate those who wish to eradicate you. I don't blame them. Save yourselves, kill them all.

here's another one know it all fool.
        you really think the situation in burma is the same with the one in middle east or europe??

we in indonesia also have ronghiyas, is much-much better for them in here since indonesia is a muslim country. i knew two of them, one is open tailor shop and the other is a butcher. their bussines quite succesful and they are respected member of society but still they're treated kinda differently because they are rohingyas, they have different skin color and different culture.

they are also one rohingya girl in my high school, she is a muslim and 98% of students are muslim but i assure you the 2% non muslim are somewhat treated better than her. again is probably because she is a rohingya.

from that i can imagine what kind of treatment rohingya's people treated by non muslim sout-east asian.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
          You're Muslim right? There's a reason why countries like Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand are tired of the Muslims causing trouble in their countries and fighting back. Maybe your country can take these Muslims and everyone have peace in the region? The Muslims in Myanmar goes to a safe Muslim country, the people of other Asian countries don't have to defend themselves, everyone lives in peace.

Those Rohingya are not native to Myanmar, it's not their country in the first place, it's better that they leave.
          Would you say the same for White people in the United States?

Comment

no im an atheist. and by your logic we should kick out all the chinese or indian hindus from malaysia, singapore and my country indonesia. let's wage war against other etnichity eventhough they've been here for hundreds of year and enrich the culture and economy of their respected "host" country

Comment

and rohingyas came from india and bangladesh, they were myanmar and many south-east asia neighnouring countries. if there are indian hindus and chinese budhist in south east asia why shouldn't the rohingyas be there aswell? they have centuries of root in sout east asia region.
              Last edited by betmen; 12-15-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

and rohingyas came from india and bangladesh, they were myanmar and many south-east asia neighnouring countries. if they are indian hindus and chinese budhist in south east asia why shouldn't they be there aswell? they have century roots in sout east asia region.
                Here's the thing, I do believe as human beings, people should be able to immigrate to another country if they contribute and respect the host country. I have a problem with troublemakers, of any race, religion, ethnicity, etc.

Unfortunately, right now a lot of Muslim migrants are causing trouble in their host countries. From the gang rapes to terrorism and to disrespecting the host country's laws and customs in places that you see in European countries.

So what I proposed is that maybe the Asian Muslim nations take these Rohingya Muslims, that way there would be peace. As for as the Chinese and Indians in those majority Muslim nations? Maybe they should leave if there is resentment and hatred for them from the majority populace. Maybe it's best that the government pays them to leave. I know a few years back when Japan imported too many Brazilians, the government paid them to leave. Maybe a plan like that would be best.

Comment

Here's the thing, I do believe as human beings, people should be able to immigrate to another country if they contribute and respect the host country. I have a problem with troublemakers, of any race, religion, ethnicity, etc.

Unfortunately, right now a lot of Muslim migrants are causing trouble in their host countries. From the gang rapes to terrorism and to disrespecting the host country's laws and customs in places that you see in European countries.

So what I proposed is that maybe the Asian Muslim nations take these Rohingya Muslims, that way there would be peace. As for as the Chinese and Indians in those majority Muslim nations? Maybe they should leave if there is resentment and hatred for them from the majority populace. Maybe it's best that the government pays them to leave. I know a few years back when Japan imported too many Brazilians, the government paid them to leave. Maybe a plan like that would be best.
                  what a xenopobic way of thinking, and what a laugh comparing this to the japanese-brazillian situation, like i wrote in my earlier post you and mukuro dont know ****. the rohingyas have been in south east asia for centuries date back to 12th century, many of them came to myanmar as slaves by the british goverment. they work in mines, they till the soils for generations and yet when myanmar became independent they were denied citizenship, i'll be pretty piss-off to if i were them.

and do you think is that easy to start new life in new place? the indo-chinese, indian and rohingya are indeed migrants in south-east asia, but they already have root here for centuries even millenium, their culture even engrave in many local south-east asian. i say they have the right to stay in the countries their father, grandfather and great grandfather build.
                  Last edited by betmen; 12-15-2017, 11:13 AM.

Comment

what a xenopobic way of thinking, and what a laugh comparing this to the japanese-brazillian situation, like i wrote in my earlier post you and mukuro dont know ****. the rohingyas have been in south east asia for centuries date back to 12th century, many of them came to myanmar as slaves by the british goverment. they work in mines, they till the soils for generations and yet when myanmar became independent they were denied citizenship, i'll be pretty piss-off to if i were them.

and do you think is that easy to start new life in new place? the indo-chinese, indian and rohingya are indeed migrants in south-east asia, but they already have root here for centuries even millenium, their culture even engrave in many local south-east asian. i say they have the right to stay in the countries their father, grandfather and great grandfather build.
                    Rohingya muslims dindu nuffin doe! these evil buddhists are just killing them for fun.

Pakistani muslims dindu nuffin doe! these evil hindus and sikhs are just killing them for fun.

Bosnian muslims dindu nuffin doe! these evil orthodox christians are just killing them for fun.

we could go on... and on... and on...

notice a pattern here?

Comment

Merkel's muslims dindu nuffin doe! these evil ex-cucks and the Polish are just killing them for fun. - sometime in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X