No announcement yet.

8 dead many wounded in NYC Terrorist Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    So...You can have a dozen assault weapons and gun down hundreds of people killing 50+, and that doesn't count as terrorism because the guy didn't say Allah Akbar ? The feck is the world coming to

The definition of a terror attack says it has to have a political reason behind it to be considered as such. Saying allahu akbar is making your intentions clear and the motive is Islam.

I'm not sure they found the motive for the Vegas shooting, so it can't really be categorized as an act of terror as horrific as it was. Still, it's been condemned by pretty much everyone.

The issue people have with Islamic terrorists is the sheer frequency and the fact that their religious texts permit these attacks. The Quran, Hadiths, etc. are pretty much guidebooks for terrorists, they subscribe to a religion that teaches them. These guys like the vegas shooter are lone wolfs, following nobody, acting alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      ISIS basically defeated but somehow still no bagdadi...

entire western powers against you coming at both sides, yet somehow evades capture and detection as you lose your territory....

i cant wait for bagdadi's CIA film version of zero dark thirty showing us his "end."

how many weeks have passed, and still no motive for the deadliest mass shooting in america? still no video of paddock coming in and out of mandalay bay?

thousands of people that night yet nobody got a cell phone video of paddock shooting from the 32nd floor?

THEY (and when i say they, yall know who im talking about...) are following through with their plan of systematically destroying america from within.

America will soon collapse:

but hey lets celebrate a luciferian created holiday before that happens...
      Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      are you jewish?
      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      By blood, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Watching the news now. I have been to the Home Depot where he rented the truck.

I believe I have as well. Which one did he rent truck from?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          The definition of a terror attack says it has to have a political reason behind it to be considered as such. Saying allahu akbar is making your intentions clear and the motive is Islam.

I'm not sure they found the motive for the Vegas shooting, so it can't really be categorized as an act of terror as horrific as it was. Still, it's been condemned by pretty much everyone.

The issue people have with Islamic terrorists is the sheer frequency and the fact that their religious texts permit these attacks. The Quran, Hadiths, etc. are pretty much guidebooks for terrorists, they subscribe to a religion that teaches them. These guys like the vegas shooter are lone wolfs, following nobody, acting alone.
          well said ^

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Why did I have the impression you were from the UK?

Anyway I used to work in the World Trade Center which is right around there
            OMG I was there 5 years a go. Thank god I am not hurt by this event myself

BRB even though I am from London, Ill do a facebook 'I am safe' event on there

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post

lol

When I say used to, I should be clear and say that I mean a couple months ago. Still live in NYC but no longer working in downtown Manhattan.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                A man in a truck ran down people on a bike path. 1 person shot also.

Suspect is said to have shouted "Allah Akbar"

Police are treating it as an act of terrorism.
                We tight lil homie...mo**** & Allah give the best head on the planet.

I'll kill you if you let some Koran maricon pull that **** on my watch. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post

**** face book **** head.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    ISIS basically defeated but somehow still no bagdadi...

entire western powers against you coming at both sides, yet somehow evades capture and detection as you lose your territory....

i cant wait for bagdadi's CIA film version of zero dark thirty showing us his "end."

how many weeks have passed, and still no motive for the deadliest mass shooting in america? still no video of paddock coming in and out of mandalay bay?

thousands of people that night yet nobody got a cell phone video of paddock shooting from the 32nd floor?

THEY (and when i say they, yall know who im talking about...) are following through with their plan of systematically destroying america from within.

America will soon collapse:

but hey lets celebrate a luciferian created holiday before that happens...
                    Welcome back Sterling

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Welcome back Sterling
                      I've ****ed the **** outta prettier sisters...

Comment

Working...
                      X