No announcement yet.

Food **** Mega Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
    I like my steaks rare. Anything above that is a waste for me.
    Exactly!
    Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    That's a lil too red for me too.
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    No blood should be in cooked food. Check yourself, man.
    Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
    Only for someone who like well done =S
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    That's under-cooked.....
    Any chef will Tell you. More than medium-rare, at the most, is just ruining the meat. I like it very-rare, personally. Basically just cook it til it stops moo-ing, that's about good for me. I want some blood dripping from my burgers!

Comment

• Wife and I were just here the Other Day, in Medora, ND. Pitchfork fondue. Motherfuckers cook the steaks, on a pitchfork. All u can eat for $29! Very good, I thought.

http://medora.com/eat/family/pitchfork-steak-fondue/

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
        Exactly!

Any chef will Tell you. More than medium-rare, at the most, is just ruining the meat. I like it very-rare, personally. Basically just cook it til it stops moo-ing, that's about good for me. I want some blood dripping from my burgers!
        The nerve of you! What happen to your Hindu upbringing?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          The nerve of you! What happen to your Hindu upbringing?
          LOL, I'm a beef-eating Hindu. So are my parents. We're not strict. I've basically lived all my life (other than The First Month) in the US. I'm very Americanized! Can't resist steaks and burgers, dude! I live in North Dakota. Farm-fresh beef out in these parts!
          I have Muslim and Jewish friends, who eat pork, too, so go figure!
          Last edited by HAMMER77777; 08-13-2017, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• BrushMyHair.

Is going to have a panic attack when he sees this.

Brush holds the lineal rights to this thread, show some good damn respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post

Is that with chimichuri sauce? I went to this Brazillian Rodizio restaurant (all u can eat), where they had this wonderful meat with that sauce on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                LOL, I'm a beef-eating Hindu. So are my parents. We're not strict. I've basically lived all my life (other than The First Month) in the US. I'm very Americanized! Can't resist steaks and burgers, dude! I live in North Dakota. Farm-fresh beef out in these parts!
                I have Muslim and Jewish friends, who eat pork, too, so go figure!
                Let me tell you that you are not a Hindu and your friends who eat pork aren't Jewish and Muslims. If you guys can't follow the strict rules of your religions, then you aren't real that.

Comment

Let me tell you that you are not a Hindu and your friends who eat pork aren't Jewish and Muslims. If you guys can't follow the strict rules of your religions, then you aren't real that.
                  I'll decide what I am. I'm a Hindu. I'm just not strict. Technically, Christians should never use the f-word. By your logic, 90% of Christians aren't Christians LOL. Everyone just should do what's best for them. Nobody is perfect. Why do I eat beef? Quite simply, because it tastes good.

Comment

are you really trying to tell people what religion they are or arent? you are clearly growing to be one of the most pretentious members of this forum.

Comment

• I like my meat rare or medium rare.

Comment

Working...
                      X