Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Haye's injury been confirmed? People are completely speculating...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently David Haye is getting emergency surgery on his Achilles, in the next couple of hours!!!

Comment

I never thought I'd say this, but...I've gotta take my hat off to Haye for his attitude post-fight. He was humble, praised Bellew, and didn't use an injury as an excuse (unlike Toe-gate).

Comment

I think he fact he could barely stand might be a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          You tool, I didn't say HE WASN'T INJURED - I said "WHAT is the injury"?

People are saying it's his achilles like they know for sure, when we don't.

Or at least we didn't at the time this thread was made.

Comment

looked more like his knee than his achilles to me.

Comment

Doesn't matter what type of injury, we would probably know in the next few days/weeks. Am not a doctor but he looked ****ed up by just looking at him. I didn't know if I should laugh or empathise with him.

Comment

as soon as its confirmed and the scans have been done, miguel cottos search for his next opponent is over....

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  you'd have thought so dont really understand what thread starters point is, even if its not the achilles (which its highly likely to be seen as they were strapping round the insertion point of the tendon) its clear he had a serious injury that completely affected his chances of winning that fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X