Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO at these Websites smearing Mayweather with Trump stories

Floyd Mayweather endores Donald Trump with 4.5 million dollar donation

“I support winners and it looks like Trump is that” -Mayweather

Said Floyd Mayweather to a TMZ reporter after last weeks Adrian Broner Fight.

I could see if he was just some coke snorting republican but he is the exact opposite. Trump is the Plug and ain’t no running off on him. Any man that will bet 30 million on all of my fights and send me them nasty ass steaks and 10 million in 20’s has my vote. The least i can do is help make america great again!

“When you can wake up on a bed of Hundreds reading your favorite book, “How to make America Great Again,” you have options.” – F. Mayweather

The TMZ reporter then went on to ask Flloyd Mayweather how long he had been reading the book “How to make America Great Again,” Mayweather smiled and replied, “It didn’t take long because I only look at the pictures.”

Floyd Mayweather Seen At Trump Rally, Fists Out, Wearing Muslim Headscarf

On Wednesday, Floyd Mayweather attended a rally for Donald Trump in Youngstown, Ohio wearing a type of headscarf usually worn by Muslim women. Mayweather canvassed the crowd, fists out, daring anyone to take him on.

“I’m just a little Muslim lady. Anybody wanna try to punch a Muslim?” asked Mayweather. When no response came, he tried again. “I said, ANYBODY WANNA TRY TO PUNCH A MUSLIM?! COME ON, TAKE A SHOT! MONEY’S READY!”

Mayweather then wandered through the crowd at the Winner Aviation building, looking people in the eye and asking softly, “You got a problem with a tiny, little Muslim lady?” A Trump supporter wearing a cowboy hat and wraparound sunglasses approached Mayweather, then abruptly turned around after a five second stare down.

Mayweather made his way to the exit forty-five minutes later as the crowd stared at him silently. He then ripped off his head scarf and yelled, “I thought so!!” as he stormed out the door with his twelve-person entourage.

https://thekicker.com/floyd-mayweath...lim-headscarf/

Making chit up but that comedian Anthony Anderson believed these fake articles, and took shots at Floyd

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/06/26/...-donald-trump/

Lololollll... Anyone dumb enough to believe that 2nd article should be sterilized.

Comment

Why are you on Hollywood life.com?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Why are you on Hollywood life.com?
        Ever do google search genius? ever clicked links on search smart guy? you act like I even visit that site on a daily smh

common sense man geez. I did a search to see if the first one was legit and it wasn't saw it on another message board and those two other articles popped up.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Ever do google search genius? ever clicked links on search smart guy? you act like I even visit that site on a daily smh

common sense man geez. I did a search to see if the first one was legit and it wasn't saw it on another message board and those two other articles popped up.
          Well you always post the weirdest shlt. So not like it would be a surprise.

Comment

hectari deliberately hurts hanzbooger sensitive feelings again.

Comment

Working...
            X