No announcement yet.

(Video) The Truth About Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Video) The Truth About Muhammad Ali

This is not necessarily my own opinion, I'm just posting this to provide some ideas for discussion here.

The Truth About Muhammad Ali

Early on Ali embraced the Nation of Islam's belief that white men are blue-eyed, blond-headed Devils!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7066301.html

Around the late 70's he embraced orthodox Islam after he did the Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca) and admitted he was wrong on the same Parkinson TV show back in the 80s. Nation of Islam is the black version of the KKK. They have nothing to do with Islam. They're not even considered Muslim by Muslims. In the end Ali followed the real prophet of Islam, Muhammad (PBUH) who said of races:

كلنا من ادم وآدم من تراب
    "We are all from Adam and Adam is from dust".

Comment

Well thread should basically be ended. Great post above.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
        This is not necessarily my own opinion, I'm just posting this to provide some ideas for discussion here.

The Truth About Muhammad Ali

No it's your opinion. Your a racist piece of ****. The only reason you posted this is because Ali was Black. You would never have posted something like this if it was a White Guy. Why don't you go dig up some dirt on David Duke. That shouldn't be too hard..You won't because he's white. You play the innocent but your a phoney. I'm reporting this thread.. This guy that is narrating this drivel is a thinly veiled white supremist.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          No it's your opinion. Your a racist piece of ****. The only reason you posted this is because Ali was Black.
          No, because he's a famous boxer.
          You would never have posted something like this if it was a White Guy. Why don't you go dig up some dirt on David Duke. That shouldn't be too hard..You won't because he's white.
          He's not a boxer, this is a boxing website.
          You play the innocent but your a phoney. I'm reporting this thread.. This guy that is narrating this drivel is a thinly veiled white supremist.
          No, he's not.

Much of what he's saying in the video is directly from Thomas Hauser's biography of Muhammed Ali.

Why not try to have an intelligent, rational discussion, without becoming so emotional and throwing out insults and accusations.

Comment

I've reported this post so let the mods decide. So go **** yourself..
            Last edited by TonyGe; 08-24-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

his biggest mistake was to join the nation of islam. u have to separate religion from politics, someone should have told him that back then. malcolm x and elijah brainwashed him, even changed his name from cassius clay to cassius x to muhammad ali at the end. malcolm x realized his mistake and left the noi, they killed him for that. Ali was probably scared to leave because of that. he chosed the wrong side imo, should have chosen martin luther kings side.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                No it's your opinion. Your a racist piece of ****. The only reason you posted this is because Ali was Black. You would never have posted something like this if it was a White Guy. Why don't you go dig up some dirt on David Duke. That shouldn't be too hard..You won't because he's white. You play the innocent but your a phoney. I'm reporting this thread.. This guy that is narrating this drivel is a thinly veiled white supremist.
                Stick to the subject and take your beef to the dome thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                  his biggest mistake was to join the nation of islam. u have to separate religion from politics, someone should have told him that back then. malcolm x and elijah brainwashed him, even changed his name from cassius clay to cassius x to muhammad ali at the end. malcolm x realized his mistake and left the noi, they killed him for that. Ali was probably scared to leave because of that. he chosed the wrong side imo, should have chosen martin luther kings side.
                  Not surprising he was brainwashed by all of them(and sunni islam is certainly brainwashing, in fact 10x worse than NOI) if you look at Ali's recorded IQ test results. For his sake I try not to take his actions outside the ring seriously.

Comment

Tony Ge is a halfwit, but not a regular one. Let's go protest hate with some hate, Tony.

Comment

Working...
                    X