Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mcgregor in another race related controversy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Eff Pandas;17859350]Was listening to Outside the Lines podcast which was partially about this fight & they had a laundry list of racial issues with this fight & they are all offended that more people aren't offended. They say boxing is like wrasslin & boundaries aren't the same in real sports lol.

They got a point. Idk that I've heard about the intense rivalry between Irish & Italian QB's in the NFL like I hear about Mexican vs PRican rivalry's in boxing. It can't just be two guys. Always gotta go to racial stuff lol. Gotta admit thats a lil weird.[/QUO

OTL is **** and the ratings are dropping for a reason. Floyd has said racist **** his entire career, so has bernard hokins..

Where are the news specials about them?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      OTL is **** and the ratings are dropping for a reason. Floyd has said racist **** his entire career, so has bernard hokins..

Bernard very racist. Only thing I ever remember about Floyd being racist was when he was coming at Pacman...and he was very racist then.

Lots of fighters, Kovy, McG, among others, are racist. Hell some fighters are even openly gay at this point.

No reason in 2017 to be racist. Obviously this point went missed by the millions of Trump supporters, but seriously humanity is far evolved beyond singling people out by how they look. If you disagree you will simply fall behind and become the characteristics you associate with whichever race you dislike (i.e., dumb, ugly, poor, worthless, etc.)

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post

Who said Floyd & Bhop aren't part of the weird racial sh^t in boxing? The point is weird racial sh^t being acceptable behavior in boxing.

Comment

Working...
        X