Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defense Secretary Michael Flynn job in jeopardy over Russian connection!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defense Secretary Michael Flynn job in jeopardy over Russian connection!

Flynn’s deception about conversations with the Russian ambassador about Obama administration sanctions have deeply soured his relationship with Vice President Mike Pence. Two sources with direct knowledge of the situation describe Pence as aggravated by Flynn’s decision to deceive Pence -- forcing him to say things on Flynn’s behalf on “Face The Nation” and other shows that have proven to be untrue. Pence relied on Flynn’s representations and feels burned, the sources said.‎
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/national...y-in-jeopardy/

One Russian operative down, more to go.

Good job alt right, you elected a bunch of people who care more about Russia than the U.S.

Why is Flynn assuring the Russian ambassador not to worry about sanctions? Oh that's right, they own him! Just like trump!

Lmao at trump pretending he has no clue whats going on when asked about this. Your next trump!

You guys are the ultimate fck ups!

Warrior monk is our defense secretary.

Flynn is an advisor.

Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 02-13-2017, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Btw......

You know obama made flynn defense intelligence agency d.i.a. director right?

Back in 2012

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Btw......

Back in 2012

Lol
        Addix is developmentally disabled. He doesn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Addix is developmentally disabled. He doesn't know.
          He made another anti-trump thread lol about selling weapons to the Saudis

I don't think he realized 1. Saudis are our allies 2. They are fighting war with Iran our enemy

3. $$$$$$
          4. American jobs

In his world selling stuff Americans make for money to an ally is a bad thing?

Comment

I don't think President Trump or Vice President Pence knew about Flynn, but Flynn is one shady mother ****er and should be fired from working in the white house, the president should fire Kellyann Conway while he's at it for breaking ethic code, he should get rid of Flynn as soon as possible so people can stop thinking the President is working for pvssy Putin

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Btw......

Back in 2012

Lol
              Yes, and obama also fired him to which his answer was to immediately became a Russian operative.

This will be the second trump team member fired because of a investigation into his Russian ties.

Pretty weird how the president of he united states when asked about it pretends he doesn't have a clue what's going on....

Comment

Yet you folks were silent as church mice when Obama got popped saying to the Russian Russian President Dmitry Medvedev "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

You superfans are really pathetic.

Comment

Addix = Sunspace

the brain size
                  the hate on trump
                  etc..

there is just so much in common

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Addix = Sunspace

the brain size
                    the hate on trump
                    etc..

there is just so much in common
                    I think he is sunspace. Same terminology used, same spacing between talking points, same annoying/arrogant demeanor. Addix=sunspace

Comment

Working...
                    X