Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact that kovalev isn't disliked as GGG shows it's not race related, but resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    Lil G lost respect when he ducked lara, ward, and canelo.
    Idiot........

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      Well that kinda speaks to the point. You arent very smart huh?
      so GGG challenging Ward years ago and Ward said no means duck too right? Ignore everyone else in his division who's avoiding him like the plague. Poor little brook was the only one with balls... And Lemiuex

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
        Kovalev, while still sporting a rather lacking resume, still has decent wins such as bhop, pascal x2, etc. plus he'll be testing himself against the the #1 p4p in november, whereas GGG's best win is a welterweight, that's why he is respected more on here.

It is also why Lil Gina gets these nicknames and is looked down upon by hardcore boxing fans and kovalev isn't. People who truly love the game just want to see Lil G tested, that's all.

When dude is walking through cats at 160, it's time to move up. Kovalev been doing the same, and if he wasn't facing the #1 P4P king Andre Ward, I would have been calling for him to move up to Cruiserweight to chase greatness, just like I call on Lil G to move up and become "Big G" at 168-175.
        This is a great point!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          GGG looks like a video game nerd and black Americans can't stand that he's a great fighter looking like that.
          ?????

You are the voice of Black Americans?

I've never thought he looks like a video game nerd, whatever that looks like. Some of you guys have some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
            so GGG challenging Ward years ago and Ward said no means duck too right? Ignore everyone else in his division who's avoiding him like the plague. Poor little brook was the only one with balls... And Lemiuex
            Not sure what GGG vs Ward has to do with this,

Comment

it's funny how Andre Ward has all the boxing world calling triple G "lil G"
              Ward has a certain demographic calling him "Lil G", but not all the boxing world.

Comment

Klitschko, Kovalev are great fighters. Golovkin, Lomachenko are overrated due to their amateur careers.

I think fans would have more respect for Golovkin if he wasn't a coward who ducked Ward. It's hard for fans to supports ducking cowards like Golovkin who drag fighters up 2 weight classes for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Not sure what GGG vs Ward has to do with this,
                  It has everything to do with this. GGG challenged him years ago, read that? Challenged. He challenged everyone else, unfortunately everyone avoids him like the plague. I don't blame them.

Comment

except kovalev was still respected before the Ward fight was signed.

Lil G lost respect when he ducked lara, ward, and canelo.
                    Except that he didn't duck any of those guys. And if you were an honest, unbiased poster you wouldn't be saying that he did.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                      It has everything to do with this. GGG challenged him years ago, read that? Challenged. He challenged everyone else, unfortunately everyone avoids him like the plague. I don't blame them.
                      LOL. You are clearly missing the point of the thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X