Canada may introduce gender-neutral ID cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    this is why i dont want hillary clinton,
    another person who grew up rich her entire lives become president.
    Hillary Clinton's father owned a drapery business and her mother was a stay at home mom.

Trump is the candidate who grew up rich in this election season. He inherited all of his wealth from his father, totaling $200 million.

That's not spin. Those are well documented facts that I figured needed to be pointed out to you : An insane conspiracy theorist who is constantly going on and on about "low information voters" yet who apparently is so ill informed that he can't even google the parents of the people running for President.

Comment

oh snap, archer

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Hillary Clinton's father owned a drapery business and her mother was a stay at home mom.

Trump is the candidate who grew up rich in this election season. He inherited all of his wealth from his father, totaling $200 million.

That's not spin. Those are well documented facts that I figured needed to be pointed out to you : An insane conspiracy theorist who is constantly going on and on about "low information voters" yet who apparently is so ill informed that he can't even google the parents of the people running for President.
        sooooooo she grew up rich her entire life.

got it hillary cheerleader.

sorry i hurt your feelings when i ****ted on your hillary got off again thread and now you're taking it personal by replying to this old ass post and in anorak's tdome thread.

i thought old school posters didnt take things personal but looks like your jammies got rustled or should i say triggered with that post.

as for donald trump and his money, is that suppose to hurt my feelings?

i already told you im not voting for trump nor bernie, yet resorted to calling me a bernie bro in that weak ass reply of yours that i didnt even bother replying which you took personally hence your quick edit of that post and your reply to annie's muslim joking post.... and now this post....

you even tried to sell your "he got underrated pwn here" post

as for your repeated attempts to "pwn" me with your he a conspiracy tin foil tard doe" slams, did you actually think i believe half the **** i post on here? especially the obviously satirical conspiracy theories that i pull out of my ass????

even someone like mike erhmentraut who i dont get along with figured out i wasnt being serious with those conspiracys but using it as humor and troll bait but here you are what a couple of days now still butt hurt about it???

that what kind of man cheerleads hillary manhood comment must have really struck a nerve with your scrawny ass eh?

ive been trolling you since you came back because you're one of the better posters on here. i guess i overestimated your perceptual ability....

Comment

Working...
        X