Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well. I told you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you are the Godfather of Knowledge, just send me a measly $50k from the millions you made from online betting.

Comment

Bro,
      this new found gift of yours!

Take it to the next level.

You're Nostradamus of boxing.

Head over to Las Vegas and put this talent to work, boy.

Just imagine what kind of edge you have against, everyone betting against you.

You don't have to worry, because you're always right!

You're not even working at the level of people (common folk to you, or peasants) throwing hundreds of predictions and being wrong for the majority of them, and boasting about the handful that are right.

You're way beyond that. Let's just take a moment, and congratulate this man.
      Boxingscene is fully responsible, for having him brought up through these trenches, and whatever boxing knowledge he's gained elsewhere.

You're god. When you make your first million betting, I would like to be your servant/disciple.

I'm kind of over the banking industry-- gamblers everywhere!

But for you-- the man destined to establish comfort in the real world amid full of uncertainties; I'd have a permanent job!
      Last edited by dranoel; 06-26-2016, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post

I told you all that Thurman would beat Porter and I even said exactly how he would do it - an ugly points decision full of clinching and running. I said it because I knew it and it turned out right, even if people called me an idiot.
        While I won't call you an idiot, I will say that that's not how the fight turned out (there was no running).

Comment

I don't think it's unreasonable that Broner could beat the current version of Manny...he's way past his best.

Comment

Of course. Im fair.
            we will do one dollar and the right to brag for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by dranoel View Post
              Bro,
              this new found gift of yours!

Take it to the next level.

You're Nostradamus of boxing.

Head over to Las Vegas and put this talent to work, boy.

Just imagine what kind of edge you have against, everyone betting against you.

You don't have to worry, because you're always right!

You're not even working at the level of people (common folk to you, or peasants) throwing hundreds of predictions and being wrong for the majority of them, and boasting about the handful that are right.

You're way beyond that. Let's just take a moment, and congratulate this man.
              Boxingscene is fully responsible, for having him brought up through these trenches, and whatever boxing knowledge he's gained elsewhere.

You're god. When you make your first million betting, I would like to be your servant/disciple.

I'm kind of over the banking industry-- gamblers everywhere!

But for you-- the man destined to establish comfort in the real world amid full of uncertainties; I'd have a permanent job!
              I own a succesful restaurant, bro, I don't need more money than I have. I'm not rich, but I can pay my bills, I can go on vacations and I got a nice car.

However, I can see you're trying to humor me, so let me humor you: If all of the predictions I have given up till now turns out to be true, will you then be my disciple anyway?

Comment

Let's make a deal. Make it 10 cookies. Ask me about 3 upcoming fights who will come in the near future and I will tell you the results right now. When do these people learn, man?

People are mad because it's embarassing for them that they thought Sosa would lose, hahaha.
                Klitschko vs. Fury, Kovalev vs. Ward, Postol vs. Crawford...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Klitschko vs. Fury, Kovalev vs. Ward, Postol vs. Crawford...
                  I already have given my prediction on 2 of those fights, but not on Fury vs. Klitschko, so here you have it: Fury beats Klitschko by UD.

Comment

This guy's a **** hawk.

Comment

I own a succesful restaurant, bro, I don't need more money than I have. I'm not rich, but I can pay my bills, I can go on vacations and I got a nice car.

However, I can see you're trying to humor me, so let me humor you: If all of the predictions I have given up till now turns out to be true, will you then be my disciple anyway?
                      Breh, with bated breathe, you will be my Jesus Christ. Though, if I lose money on those, I'm going to jeopardize your business. I can try and pitch an idea about making derivatives out of small businesses. These tranches will then result in maximizing share holder value of a few selected rich people you don't know of. This ad-hoc reporting of value won't necessarily matter, so if I get dealers to trade it in cents and your business is worth less than a 1,000 USD in market cap by the end of the day, don't be angry at me.
                      Just kidding, congratulations on the business. :-)
                      Much love<3

Comment

Working...
                      X