Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What's Canelito going to do when GGG bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What's Canelito going to do when GGG bullies him into a corner...

...and batters him, landing vicious sledgehammers to his face and shattering cheekbone and orbital bone, essentially putting him out on his feet...when he lands savage bombs to his ribcage that turn his guts into jello. When Canelo finds himself looking at the canvas for the 5th time in 5 rounds...when he can barely feel his own face...when he's bleeding from both eyes, from his mouth, nose, and ears, when he can't see the punches coming? When he barely survives to the bell, round after round? When his very soul escapes his body and all he has left is his heart, and broken body? When his trainer looks deep into his eyes, in tears, clutching the white towel with a shaking fist?

I just want to know how Canelo is going to respond when GGG drags him into the deep ocean and ties an anchor to his feet. When he is driven to the point of no return. When his very manhood is stripped from him, when pieces of his face hang from GGG's gloves. What will Canelo do then?
    Last edited by LoadedWraps; 11-17-2016, 08:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Canelo will hand his manhood to GGG

Comment

Canelas mom be like come to the sea we have no gennidis

Comment

My son mi hijo nooo *whale tear*

Comment

I mean........Im not looking forward to Canelo whooping on an old euro ; how old is Golovkin now? yeah we got enough time still got about 6 or 7 years left of our prime so you know.....

Comment

duck leading up tot he fight over some mine thing ala wilder/mayweather

Comment

Canelas dad be like

its okay mijo *mexican tear* u can be a professional maraca shaker mijo

Comment

Canelas brothers be like

we dont know that vato anymore wey

Comment

While canela be like

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Canelas brothers be like

we dont know that vato anymore wey

Comment

Working...
                    X