Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England gets hitched...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] New England gets hitched...

poor NE.

Comment

She only married him because she can snatch his wallet out of his pocket and he can't even reach down there to stop her.

Comment

With most people, it means you're secretive if you play your cards close to your chest. With New England, it's literally how he plays poker.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          With most people, it means you're secretive if you play your cards close to your chest. With New England, it's literally how he plays poker.

Comment

What is this joke about NE having short arms? From that picture he posted, his arms did not appear to be particularly short, at least from what I can recall.

Comment

Annie is like the kid that you hang out with, but know is trouble.

I'm down.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                What is this joke about NE having short arms? From that picture he posted, his arms did not appear to be particularly short, at least from what I can recall.
                You serious? The guy needs one of those grabbers you get at amusement arcades just to have a wank.

Comment

You serious? The guy needs one of those grabbers you get at amusement arcades just to have a wank.
                  Like I said, to the best of my recollection. I had not seen that photo in a while.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X