No announcement yet.

Will roman gonzales break marcianos record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
    Wow you like to quote long, don't you! So you want me to name out over 50 fighters on one post??? Do you not think that sounds a Bit ridiculous?

I'm sitting in a coffee shop with my iPad, how about you tell me where you feel Floyd's deserves to be and I'll tell you some guys that are far more deserving!!
    You're the one claiming he doesn't crack the top 50. You've obviously realised how dumb that sounds, and are now trying to wiggle out of it.

I see you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Larry is salty. 43 have tried and 43 have failed. #44 is about to get it.
      salty about what?? i said nothing to bash Roman...if he gets to 50 and retires it will be a new record

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
        To be fair, Mayweather always mentions Undefeated not with "no blemishes" or "perfect record" so you can understand where people's mentioning of guys like Finito Lopez come from!

Secondly, what's more important to you a "record" or a "run"?? As mentioned Willie Pep went 62-0, he then got beaten and subsequently went on a run of
        71-0-1!

I got flack for saying that I would struggle to put Mayweather in my top 50 ATG list but it's true! I care nothing for Floyd's 49-0 record, it's the body of work that matters! I value Leonard's 36-3-1 record more that I do Floyd's!
        I value Chavez 87 - O 68 KO more!
        But I feel for Meldrick Taylor!, fought his ass off. Floyd too smart to slug it out with a slugger! He combines a lot of really great skills.

Ray Robinson will be my # 1!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I meant to say Ring titles.

I saw his vacant IBF title grab while making the post.

50-0-0 would be a record though. I don't know what's hard to understand what retiring with a perfect record is.
          Ioka? In Japan?

Saw him fight on tv tonight!

But takayama put on a great show against hara!
          Last edited by Zaroku; 09-27-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
            Patience grasshopper.....
            I know right!!!' I am frustrate I can't take that pebble out of the promoters hands and make it happen!!'

I saw takayama win tonight, great fight! His fight against roman was a great fight! Takayama is a busy bee of a fighter and I was enjoying his effort! He brought everything he has, and he said Roman was the best!!

I enjoyed watching the Hawaiian Punch get soundly beaten by Estrada!

Comment

Working...
            X