Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

most biased boxing related youtube personalities?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dwyer thinks jurgen braehmer is one of boxing best. now obviously he's not biased but maybe just stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      That guy looks like he is not even 30
      Who Dontae? You shouldn't work quit your day job to become a carnival worker. Dude is obviously well over 30.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
        Dontaes Boxing Nation, every video he makes is a comedy routine.
        Beat me to it! I disagreed with that fool one time and he started sending me racist messages to my YouTube account and then he banned me from commenting on his videos. I was like WTF is wrong with this stooge? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          Thunderdome boxing....the guy has nothing neutral to say about Mayweather and would like to have a child with pacquiao.
          He looks like the son of Skip Bayless.
          He is a complete Pacqtard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
            Beat me to it! I disagreed with that fool one time and he started sending me racist messages to my YouTube account and then he banned me from commenting on his videos. I was like WTF is wrong with this stooge? LOL!
            i remember a video where he was trying to convince the boxing public that abner mares was racist towards black people lmao

Comment

Sally eckbach and all his videos at the robert gym are biased

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Sally eckbach and all his videos at the robert gym are biased
                the thing is, hes biased towards everybody. there's nobody he doesnt like. he'll slurp your balls as long as hes in your gym. including all ofthe fighters that come out ofyour gym. the only guy he doesnt like at this point is pacquiao and roach

Comment

Dontaesboxingnation is incredibly ignorant. His "truths" are his biased opinions and not actually facts. He doesn't seem to know the difference. He's also a race baiter.

He accused Robert Garcia of being a racist because he threw a bottle at Lil Wayne following the first Maidana fight, when they had a scuffle in the back...

I laugh when he brings up the "coincidental list". I don't think he knows what that term means. He's basically a comedy channel at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
                    DontaesBoxingNation is the Best Youtube Boxing Channel

The Most Biased Boxing Channels are Seckback and Dwyer.
                    How is Dwyer biased? He's wrong a lot but biased? I find that a hard sell. He's a gambler.

Comment

Seclback reporting....that dckhead

Comment

Working...
                      X