Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roberto Massa Ortiz: My Analysis on Lucas Matthysses Opponent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas stops this guy in 5-6 rds

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      Lucas stops this guy in 5-6 rds
      Do not be surprised if Lucas gets dropped or knocked out. He has been susceptible to getting knocked down.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Broner Beats Matthysse and Ortiz. Broner would make adjustments.
        Broner and adjustment don't belong in the same sentence.

He looked like he always does against Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Broner and adjustment don't belong in the same sentence.

He looked like he always does against Molina.
          Because Molina is a bum and he never had a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
            I don't know why you feel upset alert here. I watched this video, this Roberto Ortiz guy can punch and can fight but he's swinging wild, he almos never kept his hands up in turn he isn't fast enough to dodge. Honetly his defense seems to be very poor, and he hasn't got a good chin either based on what I saw.
            I think Matthysse will win easily by KO/TKO but I thought the same about the Molina fight and that one turned out to one of the best fights in this year as far.
            Molina was as strong as an ox, and he refused to go down even when messed up bad. I mean, it wasnt just bloody, sometimes there can be a lot of blood but its looked worse than it is. This was not the case. Molina took a brutal beating in the last 3 rounds, uncalled for in the last one if you ask me. Ortiz looks again like a tough fighter, he sure is no Salsa, but well, I guess paper champs fight guy that dotn even rank now.

Comment

Because Molina is a bum and he never had a pulse.
              What does that say about Broner? Should've been a Floyd like performance then no?

Comment

This guy looks slow and at times wild, Matthysse should get the stoppage unless Ortiz steps up his game. Who knows, he has a nice undefeated record and KO % but he hasn't faced any good competition yet.

Comment

Do not be surprised if Lucas gets dropped or knocked out. He has been susceptible to getting knocked down.
                  Susceptible to knock downs is JMM

Not matthysse. Especially coming off a 7 month layoff

Comment

Mathysse has a total of 4-5 good fights left in the tank including this one... I'd say he's out of the game by 16' or true gatekeeper status at that point.

Comment

Roberto Ortiz should not be underestimated. I actually predicted Josesito Lopez to beat Victor Ortiz before it happened. I picked Garcia to beat Matthysse and people said my picks were crazy, I was Laughin at em afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X