Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is faster at this stage of their careers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is faster at this stage of their careers?

PAC or PBF? Please vote on the poll.

We're talking overall speed, not just the hands or feet.
    PAC
    76.47%
    PBF
    20.59%
    TIE
    2.94%
    Last edited by King of Sting; 05-14-2014, 08:21 PM.

I think PAC looked faster in his last outing and it was against a quick fighter as well. PBF is still fast, but, his speed did not look the same and it was against someone who is not known for his speed.

Comment

I think Pac is a bit quicker than Floyd

Comment

Pac clearly. potshots they are probably tied but when it comes to combinations and overall movement then no question pac. The 10 punch combo pac threw against Bradley in the 7th was so fast I couldn't see if anything landed and then I watch the replay saw he landed like 6 or 7 on them. Pac can still turn on those chargers if he wants to.

Comment

Apples to Oranges.

Comment

Im faster than both those chumps. Nah im jus playin , id say Pac, but its so close and Floyd better at everything else except getting knocked out.
            Last edited by C-SHO; 05-14-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

imho, pac is faster with his feet as well as on throwing punches but fraud is way faster, tbe in throwing elbows and back pedaling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Apples to Oranges.
                How so? If you mean, PBF is faster, just as fast, with his single punches or since PAC is considered a rapid fire kinda puncher.

Even if both fighters punching style is different, PAC's single shots(usually his left), it still appears that he's faster than PBF. PAC's left hand and PBF's right lead, it's really tough to tell.

But, we're not just judging speed of hands, the foot speed has to be taken into account as well and I think PAC wins that hands down. So, overall, I think PAC wins in the speed department.

Comment

I'd give Pac the edge on handspeed.

Comment

pacquiao.

it's not that easy to look faster than bradley but pac managed to do it twice. floyd didn't look all that quick compared to the slower maidana.

Comment

Working...
                    X