Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    OMG !! these haters
    When he KO Trout, Lara is next
    Agreed. Lara is his mandatory but the question is will it be enforced.

I think Floyd will fight him in September or May of next year. And there is always the Cotto fight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      If Canelo pulls a clear victory over Trout, I would give him the respect he's earned. It would then merit a Floyd fight and if he can't land that, I wouldn't mind seeing him fight the likes of Angulo, Kirkland, or Lara.
      Same here. He would have (earned) respect for the (1st) time in his career. But it has to be a clean victory, not some golden boy buy off.

However the chances of that are monumentally (iffy).

Comment

I personally would like to see a Martinez fight more than Floyd. Would be a great fight, and will allow Canelo to show he truely is a greater, if not just a better fighter than Chavez Jr. It would legitimize both Canelo and Martinez to make a fight with Mayweather; Huge!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
          I personally would like to see a Martinez fight more than Floyd. Would be a great fight, and will allow Canelo to show he truely is a greater, if not just a better fighter than Chavez Jr. It would legitimize both Canelo and Martinez to make a fight with Mayweather; Huge!!
          And this would also show that Martinez is okay with meeting 154....If he beats Canelo it can be said that he is comfortable at that weight.
          And a Mayweather Vs Martinez fight is easier to make.

Without all the talk about draining and etc.

Comment

right now i dont see how floyd is ducking canelo like some people are saying ...but if canelo beats trout , i dont see no reason why he should'nt be next for floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
              Canelo beating trout is enough to prove hes greater then jr.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Canelo beating trout is enough to prove hes greater then jr.
                Which jr is that??

Comment

If he doesn't get the Floyd fight he'll probably fight Angulo or Kirkland (if he gets his career back on track). I think GBP will tell him to keep the WBA belt and drop the WBC so he doesn't have to fight Lara and they don't have to put their eggs in the same basket for small money. Or maybe a unification with Smith/Molina winner but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Which jr is that??
                    ???????????????

Comment

Immortality

Comment

Working...
                      X