Collapse
No announcement yet.

What professional boxers have you talked to were they cool or unpleasant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad Dawson....a gentleman to say the least.

Comment

I've been going to fights since I was like 12yrs old thanks to my pops who got me started and it's been awesome to be around and see many fighters and other boxing characters a lot of us would be familiar with. almost everyone I've ever met is great but most of the time I'm just gonna say whats up or shake hands for a moment. Over the years I've felt that boxers are the most accessible athletes around...it's why i'll always try to recommend ppl go out to these really big fights because you see all the boxing people we talk **** about here

Comment

Met Alfredo Angulo, super serious just like he seems but also polite. Took a lot of pictures with fans and shook everyone's hand as they came up to him.

Margarito was really friendly too, he wanted to get to his seat for the Rios Antillon fight but he stopped and a took a picture with a dude in a wheelchair.

I met Buddy McGirt and he actually said what's up to me before I realized who he was. He asked me if I was from Brooklyn because of a shirt I had on. (I'm not lol) He seemed really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
          Jean Pascal was cool as hell

Andre Ward cool

Iceman John scully is cool as hell

Roger Mayweather cool as hell

Sergio Martinez cool

Roy Jones was cool

Bernard Hopkinks tries to be low key and go unnoticed

Andre dirrell is cool

Paulie is cool as hell

Have not really met anyone unpleasant. I have met more but very breifly.
          Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
          wladimir klitschko, jan zaveck, paul delgado, denis simcic, rafal jackiewicz, christina hammer and probably more.
          first two are simply awsome guys, good jokers, ready to give photos, interviews or whatever when you meet them. paul delgado is a huge fan of portuguese soccer team.
          rafal jackiewicz wasn't that great though. i've met him in slovenia when he visited for the zaveck rematch and he acted like a total *******... he totally ignored all slovenia fans and chose to talk in polish only. good thing zaveck beat him next day...
          Great to hear that Ward and Wladimir are cool

Comment

There's no-one to meet in New Zealand. Except Tua, but I don't spend enough time at Burger King to catch him.

Comment

Working...
            X