No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Andy Lee: "Basic boxing will give Martinez problems"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Andy Lee: "Basic boxing will give Martinez problems"

"Basic boxing will give Martinez problems because there's a lot of illusion to what he does. He does a lot of feints, shake, shake, shake, and then he explodes. If you're not lulled into him, if you stay back, you can keep him off balance almost, you know, and catch him in breaks. I have my plan, I won't say too much, but I know how I'd fight him if I ever got the chance," stated middleweight contender Andy Lee as he talked about a potential showdown with middleweight king Sergio Martinez after his own victory over Brian Vera. Check out what else he had to say about his performance, his future plans, and much more!

I think Andy Lee will get knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      Andy Lee: "Basic boxing will give Martinez problems"
      Andy Lee has been reading my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        probabaly...

Comment

Lee will most likely have to beat Matthew Macklin to get a shot at Sergio (DiBella mentioned getting a fight for Macklin in December and then fighting in March on St. Patrick's Day in NYC against Lee would make a lot of sense).

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
            Lee will most likely have to beat Matthew Macklin to get a shot at Sergio (DiBella mentioned getting a fight for Macklin in December and then fighting in March on St. Patrick's Day in NYC against Lee would make a lot of sense).
            Hopefully this or Sturm and dont wanna see Lee fighting Martinez next.Hopefully its Pirog next for Martinez
            Last edited by any craic lad?; 10-02-2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
              Lee will most likely have to beat Matthew Macklin to get a shot at Steroidgio
              who did BARKER THE GOAT FARMER beat to get a shot at Steroidgio?

Comment

I think Andy Lee will get knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  MUSHA! this happens to me all the time! Floyd Mayweather read my posts about me saying he gave HO-tiz the two-piece and a biscuit! and then he said it!!!

Comment

"Basic boxing will give Martinez problems because there's a lot of illusion to what he does. He does a lot of feints, shake, shake, shake, and then he explodes. If you're not lulled into him, if you stay back, you can keep him off balance almost, you know, and catch him in breaks. I have my plan, I won't say too much, but I know how I'd fight him if I ever got the chance," stated middleweight contender Andy Lee as he talked about a potential showdown with middleweight king Sergio Martinez after his own victory over Brian Vera. Check out what else he had to say about his performance, his future plans, and much more!

He's actually right. With that he's not the one who can pull it off. I'm pretty sure about that.

Comment

Working...
                    X