No announcement yet.

Amsterdam or Ireland on holiday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    did u buy it at 'dampkring'? if so then its probably H20 or H2, both will have that effect on u ...its better than spacecake and is made out of pure thc crystals which is why its so expensive
    that name doesnt ring a bell, what does it look like? Is it true due to the smoking ban u can only smoke pure joints in cofee shops now? I havent been since about 2003or04. Someone at work told me that, after not smoking for a couple of years Id be mangled pretty quickly if thats the case!!

There's a good chance Ill be going back (well about 50-50) at the end of the summer so Ill try those beers you mentioned out

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
      fuk that you could go to spain for a wk wth thoses prices
      Think so mate ? Think that's enough for 1 week in Spain and spending money ?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        that name doesnt ring a bell, what does it look like? Is it true due to the smoking ban u can only smoke pure joints in cofee shops now? I havent been since about 2003or04. Someone at work told me that, after not smoking for a couple of years Id be mangled pretty quickly if thats the case!!

There's a good chance Ill be going back (well about 50-50) at the end of the summer so Ill try those beers you mentioned out
        They didnt seem to care when i went to Amsterdam 2 months back i smoked a joint in a bar although in some places you have to go into a smoking room. I got a bit ****ed up probably because i havent smoked anything like that in about 7 years.

Amsterdam was a great laugh good mix of historic sites, drink, drugs and girls but it was expensive i got through 500 euros in 2 days. Not sure if i would go back for a while, im thinking of Stockholm next year and maybe Prague.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
          Think so mate ? Think that's enough for 1 week in Spain and spending money ?
          I spent about 20 euros a round of 3 drinks in Amsterdam, better of smoking the weed there. I drove to Amsterdam from the UK and parked in the Ajax arena.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
            Seen this page mate .This page is supposed to call Prague the Amsterdam of the East
            http://www.pissup.com/prague/
            Steak & **** £ 37

Kalashnikov Shooting £ 76

Comment

"Some one please tell me I didn't do it?"

Get your whole group involved in the prank that your forgetful stag has forgotten he married a stripper last night! Best organised for the return airport transfer a stripper will arrive with suitcase, passport, wedding ring and fake wedding certificate. All ready to return home with her "New Husband!"

After half the return journey the prank will end with the stripper doing what she does best, and giving your Stag a final Goodbye and good luck.

£135

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post

Although i do love Ireland,dont get over there enough
                Me as well mate

Comment

Neither, I hear the hiking around the Iran/Iraq border is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    "Some one please tell me I didn't do it?"

Get your whole group involved in the prank that your forgetful stag has forgotten he married a stripper last night! Best organised for the return airport transfer a stripper will arrive with suitcase, passport, wedding ring and fake wedding certificate. All ready to return home with her "New Husband!"

After half the return journey the prank will end with the stripper doing what she does best, and giving your Stag a final Goodbye and good luck.

£135
                    that is ****ing BRILLIANT!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X