Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane carwin caught in steroid scandal!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I agree anavar and winni

Comment

Im am relax I aint trying to accuse nobody of nufin. Just sayin I always had suspicions and it didn't really surprise me that somebody from that camp had them. Still suspicious but I aint tryin to jump to no conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        Im am relax I aint trying to accuse nobody of nufin. Just sayin I always had suspicions and it didn't really surprise me that somebody from that camp had them. Still suspicious but I aint tryin to jump to no conclusions.
        Every "camp" has fighters that use anabolic steroids.

Comment

this is why the UFC is a joke, they have their own drug testing comission that encourages top fighters to take roids like the WWE

i think chael sonnen is on roids too, when you look at his body vs anderson silva you can tell something is up

Comment

UFC hand no hand in this.

Around the time in question, Carwin was fighting in money mark organizations in Texas.

Do I think he took them? Sure. Sure he get punished? yeah.

I also understand that fighting in a state whose AC won't do drug testing for the sport against money mark's "chosen ones", you might want more umph in your step to get a leg up on the money mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              this is why the UFC is a joke, they have their own drug testing comission that encourages top fighters to take roids like the WWE

i think chael sonnen is on roids too, when you look at his body vs anderson silva you can tell something is up
              This is hilarious coming from a Pac fan who has a sig dedicated to sucking Manny's dick and disagreeing with the steroid-allegations against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                What are talking about?

Comment

im not surprised. just surprised they caught him lol. the dhude is SO fkn HUGE man. How could he not take roids? Same with Brock man. its insane

Comment

Lol at Dana White hatin on Floyd for asking for OSDT......

Hope more MMA fighters get found out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier Jr View Post
                      Lol at Dana White hatin on Floyd for asking for OSDT......

Hope more MMA fighters get found out.
                      Take this Mayweather-Pac shit to NSB.

Just joking.

You do know though that Mayweather is ducking Pac, and that this was the reason for the "testing demands," don't you?

On an entirely separate note though, I hope Floyd is enjoying his vacation with his family.

Comment

Working...
                      X