Clear All

• Congrats Blackhawks!!!
    Although I was rooting for the Flyers.

Comment

• FINAL GAME HIGHLIGHTS

Comment

• PLAYOFF RECAP BY CBC

Comment

• Canadiens trade Halak, lol. I hate Canadiens fans and I live in Montreal, so this is just about the funniest **** ever for me. The reaction from the Canadiens fans is priceless.

Comment

• top 3 prospects in this year's draft:

Tyler Seguin

Taylor Hall

Cam Fowler

Comment

• Canadiens sign Plekanec to a 6 year $30 million deal. lol that is rough. first they let go of Halak cuz they didn't want to pay him, and now this ridiculous contract grossly over paying a player like Plekanec.

I think the GM's goal this offseason was to piss off the Canadiens fans as much as he can. LOL

Comment

• The salary cap went up by 2 million, decent news for the Blackhawks. We are still probably going to lose Ladd, Versteeg, and maybe Byfuglien. We'll see if anyone wants our trash(Huet, Sopel) I guess.

Comment

• the preseason has started. Can't wait for the regular season to start. So many great players in the NHL right now. It's the golden age for the league for sure. I could name at least 15 guys who are capable of leading the league in scoring. There just so much talent which will make a lot of games fun to watch this year. Can't wait.

Comment

• congrats to the 2012 Stanley Cup champs!

Comment

• Greats to the Kings on a terrific play-off run. Amazing what a change in coaching and some key acquisitions can do.

I wonder how Holmgren feels right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X