No announcement yet.

Daniel Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Dawson

**** I didn't know he was having a crack in the states on the weekend. ****, at least he had a go at it.

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
    **** I didn't know he was having a crack in the states on the weekend. ****, at least he had a go at it.
    really was a bad style match up for him, i would like to see him in against someone who will stand there and trade with him. maybe they will feed him to kirkland or angulo. a fight with k-9 if hes still going around would be an entertaining bout.

think he could be in some good fights here against the likes of tui levini, king davidson or rob medley would be a cracking fight
    Last edited by cace; 05-18-2010, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Yeah, at least he had a go thou. A lot of others don't.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        Yeah, at least he had a go thou. A lot of others don't.
        yeah thats right, on short notice as well and he put in a valiant effort. he didnt wait for all the cards to be in hes favour. he backed himself and had a go
        i think if matched right he could be in some really good entertaining fights

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
          really was a bad style match up for him, i would like to see him in against someone who will stand there and trade with him. maybe they will feed him to kirkland or angulo. a fight with k-9 if hes still going around would be an entertaining bout.

think he could be in some good fights here against the likes of tui levini, king davidson or rob medley would be a cracking fight
          Yeah you're right. Certainly some great domestic match-ups for him.

He was scheduled to fight Medley on the Grange card in June until he obviously got the call for the Dzinziruk fight. At least he had a crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
            Yeah you're right. Certainly some great domestic match-ups for him.

He was scheduled to fight Medley on the Grange card in June until he obviously got the call for the Dzinziruk fight. At least he had a crack.
            i hope he doesnt go back to fighting cans now, like he has most of hes career

Comment

It was about time.. Iv seen Dawson fight a lot down here in perth.. and I don't think iv ever seen him fight anyone but Thai fighters...
              Last edited by skyler; 05-18-2010, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                It was about time.. Iv seen Dawson fight a lot down here in perth.. and I don't think iv ever seen him fight anyone but Thai fighters...
                that is half the problem with Australian fighters.The step up from those guys to ranked fighters is huge.

Comment

Working...
                X