Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao the CHEATER is his legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
    FYI, I am a boxing writer.
    Michael, I can make an account on bleacher report and say I'm a boxing writer.lololol

Comment

damn you - you guys make me sick - stop hating on Pac he's a great person ****ing ******s

Comment

wrong person. floyd is a known cheaat and their is actul evidence. check the weigh in between him and marquez. what you spew out is biased hate filled nonesense.

Comment

Howdy sir!

Let me ask you this: if your manager told you that the only way you'll get that promotion you always wanted is if you submit to random drug testing throughout the year and you refuse, what would happen to you?

Better yet, what would your reputation be around the office, steel mill, brickyard, or wherever you work at?
          I'd sue his ass for discrimination. Since its not standard to all employees and there is no reason for him to require these additional testing, what he is doing is illegal.

Comment

Howdy sir!

Let me ask you this: if your manager told you that the only way you'll get that promotion you always wanted is if you submit to random drug testing throughout the year and you refuse, what would happen to you?

Better yet, what would your reputation be around the office, steel mill, brickyard, or wherever you work at?
            did the manager just make up the rule? or is that company rules?

What is happening here is that 2 office workers are trying to get a job (fight), one office worker has passed all the qualifications & requirements, but the other office worker says you know what, i dont believe you. I want you to take another test from a different job.

Here's another analogy for you;

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
            Lets say for example you live in America & a person accuses you of stealing their shoes. The cops come & say we want to search your house, do you agree?

You agree to the search, the cops come & search the house & they find nothing. But your accuser is paranoid, wrong, & not satisfied. He says NO THAT SEARCH IS NOT RIGHT......

THE ACCUSER WANTS TO ASK THE CHINESE COMMUNIST POLICE TO CONDUCT THE SEARCH USING THEIR LAWS & DISREGARD THE AMERICAN LAWS THAT IS IN PLACE.

Is this right?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=343064

FYI, I am a boxing writer.
            link or GTFO.

Comment

Working...
            X