Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: Can't Moan Over Canelo-GGG Draw, It Was Close Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Most can agree Canelo won the majority of the early and late rounds. While GGG took the middle ones.
    Atlas gave GGG 10 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      Atlas gave GGG 10 rounds
      Atlas likes attention. Have you seen some of his scorecards??? The dumb fuk was one of the very few who picked Pac to beat Floyd.

And he said McGreggor is a C-Class BOXER??? Have you seen his sparring videos??? LMAO.
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-19-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Sure DeGale is gonna stick up for the draw, he was gifted the same way in his fight vs Badou Jack.

Comment

Lil’G fans are idiots. They still insist his decline because of the age. His whole belt unification situation for undisputed is a backfire of Karma. I don’t mind to see Ggg still continue to try this endeavor if its true or not, but GGG needs to move up to 168 and take advantage of his new regimen protocol. I think he will be stronger again at 168-175. This 160 drain from Jacobs to Nelo is difficult agaisnt those types of opposition. Jacobs imo belongs at 168, and Alvarez has youth and experience and that Mexican rugidness. When Ggg loses at 168, or who knows, maybe he gets lucky like Abraham... but it’s a interesting situation to assess.

Lil’g Fans hardly ever bring up 154-168 was easy because we already shredded that in 2016 more convincingly than 2015. So Lil’g Fans have ran out of options with the only narrative that will be legacy was “corruption” and Byrd, when in reality Lil’g had been punking his own following for a long time. I think the reason why it all started was because of association to Ward and gossip. Perhaps blame Abel, but GGG always said Ward was too difficult in any interview and always said “fuiture” even in 2015... knowing fully well that Ward was getting bigger as time went on. Lol. Karma!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I don't know how a rematch would go to be honest. I don't think GGG is slipping like some are predicting but i dont see him fighting any different to the first fight. Canelo who i thought would win clearly in the fight didn't make it easy for himself by going to the ropes, it gave GGG a chance to throw at him (Even doe he wasn't landing a lot) it gave the impression that he was winning the fight.
            I think that Canelo was pacing himself for a hard 12 round fight. Going against the ropes was a strategy that was effective but made it seem like he was being bullied by GGG. GGG is the bigger and stronger puncher and couldn't take advantage of having Canelo on the ropes. He was clearly outboxed by Canelo and didn't even land the harder shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              Jacobs imo belongs at 168
              You're shook!!!!!!!

Comment

You heard it here folks!

The best 168 guy said there's no reason for Canelo haters and GGG apologist to whine about your hero gettin a gifted draw when most said it was a close fight!.

I on the other hand seen Canelo clearly outboxing GGG with a very effective strategy of staying on the ropes to save energy, make GGG miss, use the ropes to help absorb punches and set up counters!

The rematch will show the superior fighter once AGAIN except he will finish it in the distance especially now knowing GGG is there to be had on the body!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  You're shook!!!!!!!
                  He belongs there. Perhaps he and Quillin have been the biggest as of late at 160. I don’t see Jacobs to be a threat at 160. And just like GGG fans you are no different. I’m a bigger ggg and Jacobs fan than you or most.

Who wins? Jacobs vs Eubank Jr? Jacobs vs DeGale? Seeing how lanky but crafty DeGale can be, how do you fair his mass to Jacobs? Honestly, are u afraid of Jacobs at 168? Ramirez or Benavidez can stop him?

Andrade just signed to HBO and at least has acknowledged the move UP like Charlo. Andrade vs Jacobs who wins? #HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                    He belongs there. Perhaps he and Quillin have been the biggest as of late at 160. I don’t see Jacobs to be a threat at 160. And just like GGG fans you are no different. I’m a bigger ggg and Jacobs fan than you or most.

Who wins? Jacobs vs Eubank Jr? Jacobs vs DeGale? Seeing how lanky but crafty DeGale can be, how do you fair his mass to Jacobs? Honestly, are u afraid of Jacobs at 168? Ramirez or Benavidez can stop him?

Andrade just signed to HBO and at least has acknowledged the move UP like Charlo. Andrade vs Jacobs who wins? #HBO.
                    Shook ass bitch!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Shook ass bitch!!!!!
                      Jacobs should fight at 175 like Welterweight SRL!

Comment

Working...
                      X