No announcement yet.

Losing erection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    You cucks here ever had your shaft lose stiffness in the middle of a bang session and tell the chick you hate condoms? Could this be a ED or is really just the loss of sensitivity? No condoms I bust in 2 minutes.. condom I can smash forever and not finish ..

It is not the first time I haven't finished tho.
    i had that happen to me one time...i was banging the hell out of this one chick i knew since high school
    Saw her at a club and we went back to my place, was ramming her from behind then turned her over and her make up was all over my pillow case
    I took a good look and saw how unatractive she was without it and you know the rest pretended i nutted
    Got off her took a shower and took her home

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      That's the same excuse I use to get them to let me take it off
      I didn't want to bang her without one. She ended up telling me she's on IUD, honestly I've never heard of that til last night. I googled it.

This morning I woke up to her caressing my shaft and she went in for the beej when she got me hard to her liking. I was still half asleep. Ended up smashing raw and I busted in 2 minutes. I said "been holding it since last night". Can't finish with condom, premature ejaculator without one lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        I didn't want to bang her without one. She ended up telling me she's on IUD, honestly I've never heard of that til last night. I googled it.

This morning I woke up to her caressing my shaft and she went in for the beej when she got me hard to her liking. I was still half asleep. Ended up smashing raw and I busted in 2 minutes. I said "been holding it since last night". Can't finish with condom, premature ejaculator without one lol
        Damned if you do, damned if you don't

Comment

Maybe you need to try a new hole

Comment

Hells naw *****

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              The only times I couldn't finish is when I was really, really drunk. With condom and without. Other than that, I'm cool.
              yo i be getting that Whiskey D*ck too bro. How do we resolve this? I mean lets just say we gotta drink all night so the drinking is a given, but how do we resolve the actual Whiskey D*ck part? is it cause we dehydrated or something? So would drinking a ton of water resolve it?

Should we make a whole new thread just for this topic?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                yo i be getting that Whiskey D*ck too bro. How do we resolve this? I mean lets just say we gotta drink all night so the drinking is a given, but how do we resolve the actual Whiskey D*ck part? is it cause we dehydrated or something? So would drinking a ton of water resolve it?

I'm all right when I'm 'normally' drunk, say 1-7.5/10. 8 and up is when I had problems finishing and that happened only like 2 or 3 times.

Besides, when I'm that drunk, I don't usually really think about sex, I just want to throw up and be miserable.

And yeah, you should drink plenty of water when you drink the hard stuff. Hangover is like 80% about dehydration, the more you're dehydrated, the worse you feel the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

That's sounds like a great idea. Or just leave it here since the thread title is already losing erection lol. We're all bros here and we have the same issues. I got another one... Coke dck. Last time I fckd high on coca, my sht went soft. It was hard for a few minutes, I was horny as hell but my dck failed me. Me and the gal just started talking when I couldn't get up anymore after 10 minutes of attempted revive with a beej

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    I'm all right when I'm 'normally' drunk, say 1-7.5/10. 8 and up is when I had problems finishing and that happened only like 2 or 3 times.

Besides, when I'm that drunk, I don't usually really think about sex, I just want to throw up and be miserable.

And yeah, you should drink plenty of water when you drink the hard stuff. Hangover is like 80% about dehydration, the more you're dehydrated, the worse you feel the next day.
                    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Szef again.

Yeah me too like a good intro buzz is fine I'm all good, but I'm talking like when I've been drinking all night from pre-game, party, to closing the deal later in night like 2am or whatever and i start off strong but that Whiskey D takes over like after 2minutes.

I never had this problem when I was 18 or in my 20's it only happened in my 30's. I wonder if its an age thing?

If we can resolve it by downing a lot of water then I would. Thing is who has water handy when you about to close lol. WHo's gonna take a big gulp of water right before smashing? LOL. Hopefully water takes care of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X