Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monroe Jr. Will Be New Champ Saturday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see it. Even if Monroe wins, unless its clear cut with knock downs, he isn't getting a decision. They're eyeing up BJS vs Canelo/GGG winner for £££. Nobody wants to see GGG vs Monroe Jr part 2.

Comment

Comment

Doesn't surprise me you're backing the queer Mirko Troll Cop. I wouldn't be surprised if he backs out and flies home ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
          Doesn't surprise me you're backing the queer Mirko Troll Cop. I wouldn't be surprised if he backs out and flies home ASAP.
          stop hating on ''slick bruvas!'' Remember when I told you Calzaghe looked like Aegean sea Turks, a very common phenotype, then you got shook and said he's got ethnicity from Italy...

yet you didn't realize those cultures flourished with Mediterranean and Aegean sea interracial banging!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            stop hating on ''slick bruvas!'' Remember when I told you Calzaghe looked like Aegean sea Turks, a very common phenotype, then you got shook and said he's got ethnicity from Italy...

yet you didn't realize those cultures flourished with Mediterranean and Aegean sea interracial banging!?
            I can respect your historical knowledge. I like history myself. But you can't claim similar ethnic roots to white fighters when you look like the Iron Sheik.

Comment

Nah man mentally he's already done...

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                to be honest... I prefer ****sexuality.
                Dude......
                Last edited by Lester Tutor; 09-16-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

The average Turkish man.

Comment

Working...
                  X