Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    A for trying

but argument is just dumb, waste of time, garbage..sorry it is what it is
    Refute the facts and I'll give you an A for effort.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
      Refute the facts and I'll give you an A for effort.
      no thank you, just accept my apologies for the mean remarks kiddo

Comment

I think people need to realise that it's logistically impossible to fight everyone at their best too. Everyones career paths are different and crossing over at different times.

The truth is Floyd beat a hell of a lot of good fighters, some weren't prime but that goes for all fighters with a lot of good names on their record. If it was that easy to go through a resume of names like that undefeated, no matter what stage they were at, then why don't more people do it?

The fact is plenty of Floyd's opponents have taken Wins and losses against each other in whatever order, but Floyd stands alone and always won.

Comment

If Mayweather was picking easy fights, then answer this question for me. Why did he give immediate rematches to the only two fighters who came close to beating him in Castillo and Madaina? Doesn't sound like a man looking for safe fights when he he's giving rematches to guys who gave him such a tough time.

Pacquaio didn't give immediate rematches to Marquez. Sugar Ray Leonard didn't give Hagler or Hearns immediate rematches. Yet the only two guys who came close to beating Floyd were beaten more soundly immediately after. He could have just taken those wins and moved on, that's what most boxers do.

Comment

so his resume is trash and filled with old past it fighters because it was everyone elses fault? thats a good argument. i support it. vote trump!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              so his resume is trash and filled with old past it fighters because it was everyone elses fault? thats a good argument. i support it. vote trump!
              That's the whole point of this thread. You'd have to be illiterate to make that argument. If you look at the weight classes he was in and the times he was in then he fought the majority of his opponents when they were called out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                If Mayweather was picking easy fights, then answer this question for me. Why did he give immediate rematches to the only two fighters who came close to beating him in Castillo and Madaina? Doesn't sound like a man looking for safe fights when he he's giving rematches to guys who gave him such a tough time.

Pacquaio didn't give immediate rematches to Marquez. Sugar Ray Leonard didn't give Hagler or Hearns immediate rematches. Yet the only two guys who came close to beating Floyd were beaten more soundly immediately after. He could have just taken those wins and moved on, that's what most boxers do.
                cept the guys pac and leonard were facing were all time greats. floyd wasnt supposed to struggle with the guys he lost to. you are giving him extra credit for sucking??? also pac tried to fight marquez and was turned down, and hearns left welter so not really a fair comparison. hagler yea leonard didnt want to figth him again cause he got away with one like when floyd fight pac and got a gift since pac landed the much cleaner punches(we can post the videos if you deny or are you going to post inaccurate compubox numbers at me?)

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
                  That's the whole point of this thread. You'd have to be illiterate to make that argument. If you look at the weight classes he was in and the times he was in then he fought the majority of his opponents when they were called out for him.
                  i remember marg was #1, had a mexican fanbase and floyd chose to figth sharmba, zab, and balomir for less money. then he retired when everyone wanted him to fight cotto and he said cotto lived too far away wtf? he came back to figth 40 year old mosley after he had beaten marg but wouldnt fight marg after he had an even bigger win over cotto...strange timing! then he ducked the pac fight for 5 years and pretended it was the testing then when backed into a corner killed the fight with a 40 million flat offer. so he missed 3 of the most important fights of his career for no reason other than his own. thats pretty bad. there are other fights that he ducked out of as well against prime guys like winky but you are right he cleaned up all the b level guys that were flash in the pans with 1 notable win. good job?

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    Lets say that he did handpick or cherrypick......there aren't more than three fighters that can even argue to have a better resume than him in the last 20 years.

Comment

Castillo-2 times
                      Corrales
                      Pacquiao
                      Cotto
                      Mosley
                      Jmm
                      Hernendez
                      Canelo
                      Oscar
                      Judah
                      Hatton

Ortiz
                      Guerrero
                      Maidana-2times
                      Gatti
                      Manfredy
                      Corley

12 time champion in 5 divisions
                      4 division lineal champion
                      won every single title at 147
                      unified 154

retired ****ing 50-0

Jesus Christ what more do people want??? oh i know ya;ll just wanted to see the man fail!!!!

He was born for this

Comment

Working...
                      X