Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow. Salty MMA fans, DO NOT listen to Michael Rapaport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Salty MMA fans, DO NOT listen to Michael Rapaport.

On Colin Cowherd. This guy goes OFF on Conor McGregor's performance:

Wtf is knocked through the ring lol. Said it 30 times

Rappaport is a funny MF when he goes on Bill Simmons podcast

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Wtf is knocked through the ring lol. Said it 30 times
      He meant through the ropes.

Rappaport has been killing it lately, happy he's getting some airtime.

Comment

Lol good rant

Comment

does he realize ward is 3 weightclasses above CM current

Comment

Its true, you cant talk all the sht he did about rag dolling this little frail guy and then fight like Floyd was some kind of super puncher, why did the Irish Gorilla back peddle all night from such a small guy that is not a big puncher, what about all the people that backed Connor with their hard earned, he had the size youth and strength and Rappaport is right, an old well passed it Floyd the worst version ever just walked through him.

As Ive said a million times put a boxer his own size that can punch and Connor is blown out of there real quick, like Broner said Connor won the lottery getting this fight. And he did it with his mouth and a truck load of empty promises that he didn't deliver not one.

Connor McGregor conned all his Irish followers and all UFC MMA fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Its true, you cant talk all the sht he did about rag dolling this little frail guy and then fight like Floyd was some kind of super puncher, why did the Irish Gorilla back peddle all night from such a small guy that is not a big puncher, what about all the people that backed Connor with their hard earned, he had the size youth and strength and Rappaport is right, an old well passed it Floyd the worst version ever just walked through him.

As Ive said a million times put a boxer his own size that can punch and Connor is blown out of there real quick, like Broner said Connor won the lottery getting this fight. And he did it with his mouth and a truck load of empty promises that he didn't deliver not one.

Connor McGregor conned all his Irish followers and all UFC MMA fans.
              I'm not kidding I think a 130lb guy like Lomachenko would beat the piss out of him. Boxers get hit in the Face over and over for 12 rounds and have insane stAmina for the most part. Conor is a windbag that gasses after 10 minutes of fighting and he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                does he realize ward is 3 weightclasses above CM current
                Is Floyd the only one that's expected to fight guys way bigger than him, forget Ward put Canelo GGG Charlo in with Connor and they take him out inside 2 rounds. Connor had 25 pounds on Floyd if they were even the same size Floyd destroys him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  I'm not kidding I think a 130lb guy like Lomachenko would beat the piss out of him. Boxers get hit in the Face over and over for 12 rounds and have insane stAmina for the most part. Conor is a windbag that gasses after 10 minutes of fighting and he's done.
                  I agree Lomo is prime and any prime elite boxer will beat the Irish Gorilla because in reality in a boxing ring he is an Irish Rabbit.

I think McGregor is a phony.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    I agree Lomo is prime and any prime elite boxer will beat the Irish Gorilla because in reality in a boxing ring he is an Irish Rabbit.

I think McGregor is a phony.
                    He's a tough guy, he gets beat up,for a living, but he's not in the same ballpark as a world class boxer. He's a glorified tough man competition fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X