No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    For you West Coast guys, how much of Ball have you seen, are you sold on him, and is his father like the black Marv Marinovich or is he more like Archie Manning and just wants his son to land in the best spot?
    Not sold....seen lots of great collage players fizzle out....we'll see

Comment

For you West Coast guys, how much of Ball have you seen, are you sold on him, and is his father like the black Marv Marinovich or is he more like Archie Manning and just wants his son to land in the best spot?

i dont have the patience to watch college ball but i do watch the tournament

ive seen a few Bruin games on tv and i will admit, the kid has dimes and great vision..i know the Lakers are high on him..Luke, D'Angelo and Ingram were at his game last nite...whether its the right move or not, i dont think the Lakers pass on up him if he's available

Comment

• Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
        Not sold....seen lots of great collage players fizzle out....we'll see
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i dont have the patience to watch college ball but i do watch the tournament

ive seen a few Bruin games on tv and i will admit, the kid has dimes and great vision..i know the Lakers are high on him..Luke, D'Angelo and Ingram were at his game last nite...whether its the right move or not, i dont think the Lakers pass on up him if he's available
        OK, thanks. I've watched him a few times.

I like the court vision but his shot is funny and his D isn't there. Of course you can teach those things.

If he and Malik Monk are on the board, who is the better fit for us right now?

I say Monk.

Comment

I like the court vision but his shot is funny and his D isn't there. Of course you can teach those things.

I say Monk.

yea, in a 3-happy league, im iffy on a guy without a solid jumper and range

Comment

I say Monk.
            but Poppa Ball gonna get mad doe........

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
              but Poppa Ball gonna get mad doe........
              WTF admins....[MENTION]THE REED™[/MENTION] BostonGuy....change my thread back to the Lakers thread.......

anyhow........2nd pick.......Ball a lock or nah?? wachugot??
              Last edited by extracurRICular; 05-17-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                WTF admins....[MENTION]THE REED™[/MENTION] BostonGuy....change my thread back to the Lakers thread.......

anyhow........2nd pick.......Ball a lock or nah?? wachugot??
                Our starting 5

Lonzo
                D'Lo
                Ingram
                Randle
                Lavar

Comment

• So.......

Who is Philly drafting with our pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Our starting 5

Lonzo
                    D'Lo
                    Ingram
                    Randle
                    Lavar

Comment

• Lakers GM Magic Johnson says that out of the team's young core, they would like to build around Brandon Ingram. (Via SiriusXM Radio)

Comment

Working...
                      X