No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: It’s Going to be a Dogfight with Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
    I thought he has some voice in who gets chose I thought both sides have to come to an agreement
    No.

Ultimately the decision is down to the commission.

Comment

Golden boy dont mind feeding their fighters to floyd because if they lose its because floyd is the best but if they win then we have a new cash cow. I love how excited oscar de la hoya gets when he sees floyd in trouble he cracked me up when mosley clocked him looked like he wanted to dive into the ring and help mosley.

Comment

I see Floyd walking this guy down and beating him up.. "The Ghost" only chance is to try and outwork Floyd and win a SD

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Mayweather was ripping Cotto apart with his inside game. His uppercuts did some serious damage.

But Guerrero isn't going to get away with holding and hitting, and he shouldn't.
          Well dats an exaggeration.

Comment

Damn so based off of Berto people really believe that Guerrero can beat PBF by fighting inside and making it a rough fight. The hate for PBF is so sad its a shame.

Willing to bet anyone who really believes in Guerrero 5Bill in points that he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Well dats an exaggeration.
              He was catching Cotto with some serious uppercuts. His inside game is always on point

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
                He was catching Cotto with some serious uppercuts. His inside game is always on point
                He wasn't ripping Cotto apart. But yeah, Floyd caught Cotto with some uppercuts in a boxing match. It's bound to happen.

Comment

You know Guerrero isnt going to try what he did with Berto on Floyd, he isnt dumb. But he will have to fight ugly from time to time and i hope he makes sure his stamina is next level.

Comment

nah it won't be a dog fight we all know that. Should be a boring ud for Floyd, doubt Guerrero is even aggressive. Guerrero will probably become hesitant to let his hands go as the fight goes on weary of eating a Floyd counter. Easy fight for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      I'm expecting a ref to be picked who likes to break up the ropes action constantly..don't believe for a second they'll just let these guys fight straight up with little interference..if Robert is going to win he's going to have to do so in the middle of the ring.
                      Guerrero needs Smoger for this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X