No announcement yet.

Is Vince McMahon racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Led is just mad because of the lack of Asian wrestlers. Yokozuna wasn't even Japanese.

^^^ Led's dad.

Comment

Led is just mad because of the lack of Asian wrestlers. Yokozuna wasn't even Japanese.
      Now you're speaking my language! YOKOZUNA!! That was my hay day of watching wrestling. . .

Of course I was bitter at Yokozuna, and Mr. Fuji for throwing salt in Bret Hart's eye, and ruining him from finishing Yoko with the sharpshooter.

THen I remember when Lex Luger became the first man to bodyslam Yokozuna!

Comment

It is because our 6-footers have all become basketball players.

Comment

Booker was a World Heavyweight Champion, not the WWF/E Champ. Same with Ron Simmons. Off the top of my head, I think there's only been 44 WWE Champs...

Comment

The Rock, and his dad both won.

I think his dad was the first brotha to win it.

Comment

Hulk hogan!

We comin fo you...

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Now you're speaking my language! YOKOZUNA!! That was my hay day of watching wrestling. . .

Of course I was bitter at Yokozuna, and Mr. Fuji for throwing salt in Bret Hart's eye, and ruining him from finishing Yoko with the sharpshooter.

THen I remember when Lex Luger became the first man to bodyslam Yokozuna!
                I remember that bodyslamming contest. In the middle of it, Yokozuna took a break to eat like 5 pounds of rice

Speaking of black fighters, what about Junk Yard Dog, Koko Beware and Bad News Brown.. Were they ever champions?

Comment

racist?

nah. this is how people dress where ricky is from..

Comment

I remember that bodyslamming contest. In the middle of it, Yokozuna took a break to eat like 5 pounds of rice

Speaking of black fighters, what about Junk Yard Dog, Koko Beware and Bad News Brown.. Were they ever champions?
                    Nope. Not even the crappy intercontinental championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      the rock is black so you fail.

and i am much, muuuuuuch, mucho, better looking than you.
                      Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Lol, is The Rock black? I thought he was Samoan, or Hawaiian?

I guess he does appear to maybe have a black parent, or grandparent.

I remember HARLEM HEAT baby! Or wait, that was WCW, wasn't it? That was the best days of wrestling - the early to late 90's when you had both WCW, and WWF.

I stopped watching around 2000 or so. . . So I'm clueless about what's happened in the past decade and a half.
                      The Rock is Puerto Rican...

Comment

Working...
                      X