Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the split when Floyd fought Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the split when Floyd fought Hatton?

I can remember them having lots of trouble about this but I'm sure it ended up being a 50-50 split or am i wrong?

i don't remember but floyd got more of the US money and hatton got most all the UK money. If I remember correctly hatton ended up making more money than floyd.

Comment

60/40 Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        i don't remember but floyd got more of the US money and hatton got most all the UK money. If I remember correctly hatton ended up making more money than floyd.
        Yes, I know that Hatton kept all the UK PPV money

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Yes, I know that Hatton kept all the UK PPV money
          ^^^^^^true............

Comment

hatton must have been a bigger draw than pac. i think hatton-castillo did like 1.5 million ppv buys in the U.S and hatton collazo did like 1.6 million. oh wait they were on regular hbo and floyd didn't just offer him a flat fee and he gave him ppv revenue? weird. it's like he cherry picks easy fights and constantly lies... but that can't be right because the *****s said....

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              hatton must have been a bigger star than pac. i think hatton-castillo did like 1.5 million ppv buys in the U.S and hatton collazo did like 1.6 million. oh wait they were on regular hbo and floyd gave him a flat fee and gave him ppv revenue? weird. it's like he cherry picks easy fights and constantly lies... but that can't be right because the *****s said....
              hatton only got the UK ppv revenue floyd got the american ppv revenue.im sure floyd would let manny get the Philippine ppv revenue...

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                hatton only got the UK ppv revenue floyd got the american ppv revenue.im sure floyd would let manny get the Philippine ppv revenue...
                that's nice of him. maybe he's not ducking after all...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  that's nice of him. maybe he's not ducking after all...
                  yea manny would be reaping the rewards from that

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    yea manny would be reaping the rewards from that
                    floyd's next offer. ok manny i see you are playing hardball so how about i get 100 percent of the usa ppv which would total about 100 million. you get 100 percent of the philippines ppv which would total 0 dollars. i can't believe he's not accepting my offer! look everyone manny pac is ducking me!

Comment

Working...
                    X