Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Mannys PPV numbers so PATHETIC, compared to Floyds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
    Floyd vs Cotto at 154 would be awesome, at least Cotto wouldnt be weight drained like Manny made him when they fought.
    LOL! you're a moron! Cotto weight drained at 145??? he weighed 146 against Clottey. Cotto said weight was not a factor at all. He never once complained about the weight limit, you stupid hater.

Comment

*Sigh*

So does anyone know what they're gonna do for the overtime special on HBO friday?

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        lol........
        i know.lol. In them *****s world when you made them look stupid, they believed they actually owned you. LOL what a f@g.

Comment

lmao.

Talk about the Ortiz fight rather than bringing Manny up.

Comment

Your stupid.
            Manny Pacquiao Your Next LOL

Comment

Why are *******s so butthurt? People lie, facts don't. Floyd broke PPV records Manny has not. LOL

Comment

Oscar fight, Floyd did better.

Hatton fight, Floyd did better.

Both Marquez fights, Floyd did better.
                And will do better then the third bum ass fight.

Floyd is the PPV king and Manny didn't deserve 50/50 split, yet Floyd still offered it and Manny still wouldn't sign the contract, he needs to grow a pair and stop ducking Mayweather.
                I can tell you why, everyone knows people hate and love floyd, I for one hate floyd with a passion he's too ignorant for me, pacquiao doesn't say things to make people dislike or hate him, so I but floyds figts just to hope he loses and kuz he's a great boxer, so I'm not even a fan and I buy his fights, as for pacquiao if you hate him I don't think haters buy his fights that's just my opinion

Comment

Floyd is a strong black man struttin' in a white man's house. People want to see him lose and are willing to part with $60 for it. Ain't happenin'!

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
                    LOL! you're a moron! Cotto weight drained at 145??? he weighed 146 against Clottey. Cotto said weight was not a factor at all. He never once complained about the weight limit, you stupid hater.
                    Cotto actually didn't want to take the fight at a catchweight. He stated plenty of times that if Manny wanted his title then he would fight him at the WW limit. But then Mr Arum chimed in. But I'm shocked that Manny wanted a catchweight being that he has stated so many times that we have a boxing commision and Floyd can't make the rules. So I can't believe Pac and his team would demand anything out of the ordinary in a fight.

Comment

This doesn't matter now. Manny is the current "Face" of Boxing more so than 'Lil Floyd. Pacman will continue to enjoy his high popularity in boxing until he leaves for a new life in politics.

Comment

Working...
                      X