Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rizin CEO Warns: Nasukawa Will Aim To Knock Mayweather Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    I'd just love it if the bell goes and the little bleached midget flies out of the corner throwing kicks, knees, spinning back fists and elbows using Muay Thai neck holds etc. Just imagine the look on Floyd's face, would be comedy gold. Could picture him literally running from the ring.
    Floyd will have this lil man signing contracts with huge financial penalties for that unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Damn I never thought about it like that but you make excellent points!
      Floyd is gonna end up getting knocked the fucc out with a flying kick to the face.... 😂
      Wake up HATER..
      You're still asleep in a weird dream

Comment

Why do people keep watching this clown? He´s a total disgrace, a liar, and a boring fighter. If this clown would have lost at least once, ( which he should have ), nobody but his brainwashed fans would watch him....even more boring than Whitaker....

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
          Wake up HATER..
          You're still asleep in a weird dream
          I'm no hater. I was asleep since I was fuccing your wife all night..
          She said she wanted to know what a real man felt like so she came to me.
          But I'm not hating on Floyd for participating in this fight. More power to him. I don't hate on any man for trying to fatten up his pockets.
          I just think there's a chance this Japanese fighter is gonna break the rules and go Kung Fu on Floyd...
          And of course I'll think it's funny and I'll be laughing if Floyd gets knocked the fucc out from a kick to the head...

Comment

Run, clinch, shoulder roll, elbow, pot shot, clinch. One sided domination.

Comment

Damn, this fight is bad enough, but they can’t even give us 8 or 10 rounds?

Comment

As much as i want to see the Jap break the rules and land a flying knee to Floyd’s jaw, i doubt it.

Floyd’s people will make sure to cover all bases in the contract. Like if the jap were to use anything but the fists, there will be a huge penalty or even a lawsuit.

But I do want to see floyd fall face first. That little fkin weasle

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  Why do people keep watching this clown? He´s a total disgrace, a liar, and a boring fighter. If this clown would have lost at least once, ( which he should have ), nobody but his brainwashed fans would watch him....even more boring than Whitaker....
                  Maybe because haters can't stop talking about him.. they make him very rich!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                      Imagine this guy did knock Floyd out lol that would hurt his future earnings a lot, even if it is an exhibition
                      Imagination is the opposite of reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X