Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Due to people crying and accusing me of photoshopping the original images i'm changing them to ones that are not as bright. Still clear who took a beating.

Golovkin
    70.52%
    Canelo
    29.48%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-18-2018, 10:11 PM.

How about posting a photo of GGG without an edited red filter? Because it looks like the guy standing behind GGG has his head all bloodied up.

Canelo was about to get sparked several times. GGG was never in that trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      How about posting a photo of GGG without an edited red filter? Because it looks like the guy standing behind GGG has his head all bloodied up.

Canelo was about to get sparked several times. GGG was never in that trouble.
      That's called a tan.

Comment

You people who can't comprehend the fact one guy naturally swells up more the the other should just stop. Canelo never swells up and ggg always does when he gets hit.

Comment

I don't know, golovkin got marked up but I didn't see him get rocked like canelo did. Seems as if u score a fight like a child 'the fighter with more marks on his face lost'. Pretty sure I've seen two completely different shades on that photo posted by people so it's been edited, was probably your sad arse that did it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            You people who can't comprehend the fact one guy naturally swells up more the the other should just stop. Canelo never swells up and ggg always does when he gets hit.
            If you watched the fight it was clear who ate more hard punches. Did you watch the fight?

Golovkin fans can't comprehend that a power punch outweighs a jab in scoring criteria.

Comment

GEE is pissing blood this morning.

Comment

GGG got all busted

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  I don't know, golovkin got marked up but I didn't see him get rocked like canelo did. Seems as if u score a fight like a child 'the fighter with more marks on his face lost'. Pretty sure I've seen two completely different shades on that photo posted by people so it's been edited, was probably your sad arse that did it lol.
                  I saw G get hit with several body shots that took a while for him to fully recover from. He got rocked, just not to the head. When you watch the fight again pay attention to some of those wicked shots G took and his behavior after.

Comment

Golovkin, clearly.

And his ribs... fu.ck,.with those body shots...

Comment

Working...
                    X