Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Fans and GGG Haters Saying the Same Thing, "Could've Gone Either Way"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Fans and GGG Haters Saying the Same Thing, "Could've Gone Either Way"

After both fights this is what you hear from these camps.... NO it couldn't have gone either way, GGG won, both times, the best the very best Canelo could've hoped for was a draw, certainly not a victory.

116-112 GGG

I have to agree. This one started out could-go-either-way but by the end Golovkin was just winning the fight. Canelo was walking forward but not answering with much more than body language and missed glove shots. By that definition Arthur Abraham is the greatest of all time.

And yet I didn't feel at all surprised by the outcome. You learn that when there is a great disparity in promoter influence, something exceptional needs to take place for the smaller or more foreign outfit to win a decision.

& it is about the promoters, not the fighters. Even when two no-namers fight, fishy decisions overwhelmingly favor the bigger promoter.
    Last edited by ////; 09-16-2018, 12:13 AM.

Comment

You GGG bunboys are about as sad at losing as Hillary supporters. I'm guessing Canelo is not your champion lol!

Comment

I wanted ggg to win, i honestly thought canelo won, but a draw, canelo win, or ggg win, all would have been acceptable. Im surprised about the outrage as i really wanted ggg to win, not sure if the beers impacted my assessment but I would have given slight edge to canelo. Either way nothing was resolved tonight. Onto the rubber match, and hell if GGG wins in a similar manner as tonights fight........then onto number 4.

Comment

You need to learn how to score fights.

Comment

Because it's true.

For both fights.

Comment

Working...
            X