Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-15-2018, 02:56 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3440 Post(s)
BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 24,243.70
knowledgeable - jas enjoy your pizzas bro!! - Turd Best Ever extra toppings - Turd Best Ever Legend - jas atg poster - jas 
Default You real boxing fans are awesome!!

The people on this site that love great fights, that tune into unheardled cards, that respect all the tough guys that get unto the ring! that are always follwoing rbr thread for werid fights in japan or poland or australia or germany! Just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge all the true boxing fans that arent just fanboys that follow the top 6 fightes in the sport and like to watch whatever fights they are given! This one is for you guys and for the sport of boxing! May we never die and may our spirit and passion live on forever1!!!!
BigZ44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-15-2018, 03:00 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2140 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,050.99
Total Points: 15,317.44
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ44 View Post
The people on this site that love great fights, that tune into unheardled cards, that respect all the tough guys that get unto the ring! that are always follwoing rbr thread for werid fights in japan or poland or australia or germany! Just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge all the true boxing fans that arent just fanboys that follow the top 6 fightes in the sport and like to watch whatever fights they are given! This one is for you guys and for the sport of boxing! May we never die and may our spirit and passion live on forever1!!!!
Well said 🤙🏻
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:07 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
knowledgeable - jas enjoy your pizzas bro!! - Turd Best Ever extra toppings - Turd Best Ever Legend - jas atg poster - jas 

I know everyone has their favorite fighters and their biases, I do too,and I understand that, but the majority of us are here for the sport right? Most of us want great fights over anything else right> We all want to see the sport dow ell! I HOPE in the futire we can all get along better and just enjoy fights as fans of the sport, i relize theat may be unrelistic considering a lot of the people on this site but i can hope right? **** world peace or any other of that ****, i just want to see one night where everybody on this site can get along anf enjoy the sport for what it is and what it gives us is thay too much too ask? Be excellent to each other and party on dudes!!!
Old 09-15-2018, 03:07 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

if i can change and you can change, we all can change right?? War Rocky 4
Old 09-15-2018, 03:38 AM #5
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6183 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,056.24
Total Points: 31,706.12
Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc 
No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' 
my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc 
Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Yeah, this is what it's all about. Two guys don't have to be names at all to put on a good fight. A lot of times it's more fun to watch two new guys. See some fresh faces and maybe some new styles we haven't seen. Always fun to watch the fights!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:00 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Holy **** I was drunk last night
Old 09-15-2018, 11:07 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2606 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,876.91
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ44 View Post
Holy **** I was drunk last night
I was following your posts with some amusement but what mainly shone through was an open and unabashed enthusiasm and love of the sport. In vino veritas and all that.

Kudos, man.

This site would be a better place with more posters like your good self.

edit: (and P.S) if you fancy a job helping out with the Pick 'ems, man, the door is open.

Last edited by Koba-Grozny; 09-15-2018 at 11:10 AM.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:13 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
I was following your posts with some amusement but what mainly shone through was an open and unabashed enthusiasm and love of the sport. In vino veritas and all that.

Kudos, man.

This site would be a better place with more posters like your good self.

edit: (and P.S) if you fancy a job helping out with the Pick 'ems, man, the door is open.
Thanks mate, cheers. I'm settling into a new job soon, not sure how much time I'll have, but if it ain't too bad I'll be up for helping you out. I'll keep ya updated

Share This With Friends

Tags
awesome!!, boxing, fans, real

User Tag List