Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny even have any real fans any more??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    and they have maybe 5 replies in them
    yeah because there's like 8 threads about manny!

this ninja, one minute he's crying that there's too many pac fans on here, the next minute, he's asking where's all the pac fans.

when there's a poll on floyd/manny asking who ducked who, you come running in crying saying floyd only has a lot of votes because there's a lot of pac fans on here. make up your mind bruh. this is child play.

Comment

I just came back from Florida, I wasnt even on here since last Saturday..lol try again, im living my life son..yet you havent missed a day..lol
      oh wow, you finally took a day off, congratulations you still played yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        oh wow, you finally took a day off, congratulations you still played yourself.
        I been in and out of town all year..what you on about?

Comment

I just came back from Florida, I wasnt even on here since last Saturday..lol try again, im living my life son..yet you havent missed a day..lol
          of course i havent miss a day, im at work getting paid while im on here. #thatgoodlife helps when you actually graduated high school for starter.

Comment

Who cares about manny and floyd anymore we have new talent in boxing. Floyd and Manny left their mark on boxing but its time for the new era.

Comment

I been in and out of town all year..what you on about?
              in and out of threads is more like it but hey if that's what you called "traveling" more power to you. see you in the other thread !

Comment

of course i havent miss a day, im at work getting paid while im on here. #thatgoodlife helps when you actually graduated high school for starter.
                I graduated high school and am in college...maybe you should stop assuming things

Comment

in and out of threads is more like it but hey if that's what you called "traveling" more power to you. see you in the other thread !
                  You do know I coach AAU basketball right?? it is well documented that I travel the country..So I dont see the joke

Comment

You're expecting a 40 year old Manny in 18 to have the same fanbase as '09-10'? Kinda delusional don't you think?

Comment

I graduated high school and am in college...maybe you should stop assuming things
                      by high school you mean juvenile hall? now your making your way to the big boys, prison huh? dont drop the soap now.

Comment

Working...
                      X