Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd at 38 dominated Manny and Berto and was p4p#1 wbc,wba,wbo,ring,lineal champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol...Manny is far more shop worn than Floyd at 38. What's he got 19 more fights than him atm?

Comment

Floyd did not "dominate" Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        the manner in which horn defeated pacquiao was better.

You know this, the sports isnt numbers lmfao, next what you gonna show me? a slow-mo youtube clips? and face comparsarion? GTFOH you casual fan!
        Hold on..what do you mean " the manner in which horn defeated pacquiao was better" according to who? You and maybe the 20 other all action casual fans on this forum? If you mean "more entertaining action packed fight" then yes I agree with you but on a pure boxing level I really hope that's not what you mean...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Manny at 38 lost to a school teacher
          Is this supposed to be a hate thread? I dont know what this accomplishes really. And for what.

It doesnt take a genius to know that Floyd's style ages well, Ala hopkins, defense first minimal offensive output, utilizing tricks in the book to neutralize opponents clinch etc

Pac's style meanwhile is a young man's game as he loves to bang. Therefore has lot of wear and tear already even at 32

Both floyd and horn fought a past prime pac with the latter being the more shot version.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Is this supposed to be a hate thread? I dont know what this accomplishes really. And for what.

It doesnt take a genius to know that Floyd's style ages well, Ala hopkins, defense first minimal offensive output, utilizing tricks in the book to neutralize opponents clinch etc

Pac's style meanwhile is a young man's game as he loves to bang. Therefore has lot of wear and tear already even at 32

Both floyd and horn fought a past prime pac with the latter being the more shot version.
            Whoa whoa u make too much sense here. U lost Larry right there

Comment

Dominate? maybe in running and hugging. But in temrs of landing harder and more punches then it was oac who dominate floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                you mean getting his face broken and almost stopped?? how the hell is that better?
                HAHAHAHA I knew you didnt know shit about boxing, judging facial damage and stating compubox stats lol

Let me ask you this.

Who put up a better fight against Mayweather, Cotto Or Guerrero?

WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTFOH YOU CASUAL

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
                Hold on..what do you mean " the manner in which horn defeated pacquiao was better" according to who? You and maybe the 20 other all action casual fans on this forum? If you mean "more entertaining action packed fight" then yes I agree with you but on a pure boxing level I really hope that's not what you mean...
                shit you seen them swivel jabs of horn?

now go google swivel jabs!!!!!!!!! YOU PALOOKA!

Comment

HAHAHAHA I knew you didnt know shit about boxing, judging facial damage and stating compubox stats lol

Let me ask you this.

WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

GTFOH YOU CASUAL

Swivel Jabs of Horn? All 19 of them huh?

Comment

Let me ask you this.

WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

GTFOH YOU CASUAL

man you are lost..you cant land less and get hit more and then almost stopped and do better than a guy who landed more..got hit less and was never almost stopped..ya'll got the game all the way wrong

Comment

floyd cherry picked an old pacman lmao cherry picked his entire career. people already forgetting about him because he was a no risk taking chump

Comment

Working...
                      X