Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder-Fury Will Be Terrible; Fury Will Get Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the card that Eddie put out last night, he should be hiding. Not talking **** to the media.

Comment

Comments like this are what keep people from purchasing the app. Hearn makes himself so unlikable that a lot of people don't want to support it in fear of that meaning you support Hearn. He disgusts me to the point that I would stop watching boxing if it meant I had to support an Eddie Hearn initiative.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        Comments like this are what keep people from purchasing the app. Hearn makes himself so unlikable that a lot of people don't want to support it in fear of that meaning you support Hearn. He disgusts me to the point that I would stop watching boxing if it meant I had to support an Eddie Hearn initiative.
        DAZN will belong to Oscar and GBP in 2 years anyways.

Comment

If Hearn paid half as much attention to his own shows and business i'm sure we'd all be in for a treat....Instead he's doing a great job of promoting Wilder v Fury ....what'a lad.........!

I'd watch a live feed of his little face when the actions taking place......and have no problem for once with a Hearn show!

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            I too truly can't stand how he tries to act like he is the top dog in boxing & as if hes the be all end all shotcaller despite being just another trust fund btchboi mooching off daddies money. He has tried at every opportunity to make it seem like Canelos his fighter now or like he is in any way shape or form involved with his career,it reeks of desperation & is just about as pathetic as I've seen a promoter acting. This clown is cringeworthy with all his constant feces flinging despite the real fans knowing him & AJ ducked Wilder & Fury stepped up to defend the UK's honor.

Comment

i dont see why everyone says fury is just not ready for this fight, just look at his face, hes ready, forget about the body, the body follows where the mind wants to go, furys mental state is rock solid, he may have had a 2 year blip but thats all it was, a blip, he may not be the best hes ever been but hes also not the worst hes ever been, he may not have a gameplan, a trainer, any cardio fitness, a punch or anyone decent in his corner but who cares, this is boxing, 1 v 1 baby

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
                i dont see why everyone says fury is just not ready for this fight, just look at his face, hes ready, forget about the body, the body follows where the mind wants to go, furys mental state is rock solid, he may have had a 2 year blip but thats all it was, a blip, he may not be the best hes ever been but hes also not the worst hes ever been, he may not have a gameplan, a trainer, any cardio fitness, a punch or anyone decent in his corner but who cares, this is boxing, 1 v 1 baby
                I also think Fury is being highly underrated esp. by lil worm-Hearn. What he did to vlad was as much a masterpiece in boxing as is rarely seen,I think Fury would school AJ the same way too(regardless of what so called"experts" say I have almost a 90% pickem record too.) Fury is the rarest of the rare heavyweights,I haven't seen a hw champ look like a ballet dancer in ages,but Fury despite being a giant moves like a mw. Hearn is just angry that Fury is defending the UK's honor when AJ swerved Wilder,the fight that he said wouldn't happen is happening & AJ looks weak because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Both teams talk too much about the other, even when they have other fights arranged.
                  It definitely goes both ways and that's my point. You can't point one out without excepting the otner

Comment

Id hate to be soooo butt hurt. Eddie is so salty

Comment

I agree with Eddie.

Fury will probably frustrate Wilder early, may even the majority of the early rounds, but he's get caught late and put down. For him to beat Wilder, he's going to have to be on the move for 12 rounds. I doubt he's going to be in good enough shape to maintain that kind of footwork for that long. He might do it early, but he'll slow down and once he does Wilder will KO him. I'd say 6-7th round KO/TKO.

Comment

Working...
                      X